News:

And if you've misplaced your penis, never fear. This forum is full of dicks.

Main Menu

The Last Whiskey Bar

Started by Suu, December 04, 2012, 03:19:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I had two glasses of champagne and a tiny cheesecake. God that tiny cheesecake was good.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

hirley0

exactly why it is the ARCHAEOLOGISTS job to relocate the artifacts
prior to the event is uncleer to me. that it does occur seams true

Quote from: hirley0 on December 17, 2012, 12:14:00 AM
4GETit 8:44Li: http://www.uiowa.edu/~bioanth/courses/Peking1.htm
Yeah, it only took a few seconds to find the article.
Quote from: hirley0 on December 17, 2012, 04:51:02 AM
anyway the Art T fact i now name the New Man event aka 64Ma Ago
of whitch the South Sandwitch is the East Rim of
456Km creator / with an e30 signature | link2 NEW MAN FACT  :fnord:
\/\/ould have never found it except for Newman: THUS named for him
call it VB if you prefer. | yes: takes some thought to see D= 456Km!-!

and if my theory about the CH40 Newman collection is True
& that it went to Japan for safe keeping to FukUsHiMa / dieEACHy ..

well never mind. didn't something equivalent happen to Peking Man ?/? Web:

Patron Saint

Work, Out Realms Expansion editing for Pathfinder mod edits, College HW, phone calls, Client nonsense, Internutt, sleep hopefully soon.
Seek ye not enlightenment for the truth is the journey and the journey is the truth.

Suu

Jesus showed up on a door jam at my dad's job this morning.

Dad sent me a pic and we're trying to determine if he's Romulan or Klingon.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I can't stop thinking about that tiny cheesecake.

Tiny, tiny delicious cheesecake.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Elder Iptuous

I've realized that I like horrible music.
I was going to make a playlist of the most annoying music I could to blast in the car and inoculate my kiddos with, because I realized that I am immune to the detrimental effects of the worst offenders, such as 'mmm-bop', 'barbie girl', 'macarena', etc.
So I did a search for the most hated music, and on a good number of polls were songs that I actually like.  A good amount.
So I like horrible music, and I'm not sure what to do with this epiphany.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Elder Iptuous on December 17, 2012, 04:04:48 PM
I've realized that I like horrible music.
I was going to make a playlist of the most annoying music I could to blast in the car and inoculate my kiddos with, because I realized that I am immune to the detrimental effects of the worst offenders, such as 'mmm-bop', 'barbie girl', 'macarena', etc.
So I did a search for the most hated music, and on a good number of polls were songs that I actually like.  A good amount.
So I like horrible music, and I'm not sure what to do with this epiphany.

Do you like the Most Unwanted Music? It's one if my favorite songs.

Elder Iptuous

i listened to it when you posted that link earlier.  it was pretty good as a tool for annoying, but since it's a medley, it doesn't fit neatly in my 'good songs that everyone hates' bucket.  it seems like a device more than anything.  a SCIENCE tool.  an acoustic pithing needle, if you will.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Elder Iptuous on December 17, 2012, 04:18:11 PM
i listened to it when you posted that link earlier.  it was pretty good as a tool for annoying, but since it's a medley, it doesn't fit neatly in my 'good songs that everyone hates' bucket.  it seems like a device more than anything.  a SCIENCE tool.  an acoustic pithing needle, if you will.

That just means you haven't listened to it enough times yet.

Elder Iptuous

i will rectify this.

but what does it mean that i like horrible music? what do i do with that?

Nephew Twiddleton

Roll down the window turn up the bass. Sing along loudly and way off key. Your neighbors deserve this entertainment.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: ho|ist on December 17, 2012, 05:28:44 PM
Roll down the window turn up the bass. Sing along loudly and way off key. Your neighbors deserve this entertainment.

Pretty much this.

Also, don't worry about it. People who criticize other people's musical tastes are chodes.

Nephew Twiddleton

When peter and i were helping my old roommates move living on a prayer came on the radio in the uhaul and we did precisely that. And even pete sang. He never sings. Thats why he hides behind a drum kit.but he sang and it was fun as hell.

Elder Iptuous

i was in a particularly happy mood the other day acting goofy around the house, and was infecting my wife with unreasonable giddiness when i looked looked right at her while doing a little bit of dancing and started to sing Mmm-bop.  i had my Mesmer on or something, because she about simultaneously started singing with me.
for about 3 seconds before realizing what was happening and looked at me as if i had slapped her.

Nephew Twiddleton