News:

Yeah, fuckface! Get ready to be beaten down. Grrr! Internet ain't so safe now is it motherfucker! Shit just got real! Bam!

Main Menu

The Last Whiskey Bar

Started by Suu, December 04, 2012, 03:19:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 20, 2012, 04:03:39 PM
It's gonna be one of THOSE days, I see.

I think the problem is the time zone difference.  I'm writing shit 3 hours behind, so responses take 6 hours.  Like in 2001: A Space Odyssey.

Comes from letting you fuckers have your own "time zones".  FOOLS!  Time runs at the same rate, no matter where on Earth you are (unless you're at the DMV or the doctor's office).  You People need to STANDARDIZE.  Get with the fucking program.  It is currently 9:03 AM.  Shut up.

I don't understand why we have to have "time zones" at all, to tell the truth. It makes as much sense as having "month zones" so that people in Australia can have their summers in July and winters in January like proper people.

It would make so much more sense if we switched to a 24-hour clock and just used the same time everywhere. People would get used to it in a week.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: hølist on December 20, 2012, 05:30:38 PM

I think the problem is the time zone difference.  I'm writing shit 3 hours behind, so responses take 6 hours.  Like in 2001: A Space Odyssey.

Comes from letting you fuckers have your own "time zones".  FOOLS!  Time runs at the same rate, no matter where on Earth you are (unless you're at the DMV or the doctor's office).  You People need to STANDARDIZE.  Get with the fucking program.  It is currently 9:03 AM.  Shut up.

I don't understand why we have to have "time zones" at all, to tell the truth. It makes as much sense as having "month zones" so that people in Australia can have their summers in July and winters in January like proper people.

It would make so much more sense if we switched to a 24-hour clock and just used the same time everywhere. People would get used to it in a week.

That's what I'm saying.  I'm also saying that if it's 5 AM in Tucson (when I get up) it should be 5 AM EVERYWHERE, on account of if I have to get up, EVERYONE should have to get up.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

AFK

Quote from: ho|ist on December 20, 2012, 05:30:30 PM
Also i forgot to bring more cds with me to work today so it looks like heavy is going to entail saxon cradle of filth andmorbid angel again. I need more metal in my diet.

You also need more GOOD metal in your diet.  Please tell me that is an old-school Morbid Angel album and not that last piece of shit they put out. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Nephew Twiddleton

Found an online metal station. Why the fuck does symphonic metal have to have so many songs about wizards dreams or dream-wizards? Fucking hell.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: ho|ist on December 20, 2012, 05:53:14 PM
Found an online metal station. Why the fuck does symphonic metal have to have so many songs about wizards dreams or dream-wizards? Fucking hell.

NOT METAL.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on December 20, 2012, 05:51:47 PM
Also i forgot to bring more cds with me to work today so it looks like heavy is going to entail saxon cradle of filth andmorbid angel again. I need more metal in my diet.

You also need more GOOD metal in your diet.  Please tell me that is an old-school Morbid Angel album and not that last piece of shit they put out.

THAT ALBUM IS GREAT!

Waffles,
Likes new stuff.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Nephew Twiddleton

Rwhn- formulas fatal to the flesh.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 20, 2012, 05:38:19 PM
Quote from: hølist on December 20, 2012, 05:30:38 PM

That's what I'm saying.  I'm also saying that if it's 5 AM in Tucson (when I get up) it should be 5 AM EVERYWHERE, on account of if I have to get up, EVERYONE should have to get up.

Fuck that... I'm not getting up at 5 am!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

AFK

Quote from: ho|ist on December 20, 2012, 05:53:14 PM

Because they ran out of rhymes for "unicorn"

AFK

Quote from: holis† on December 20, 2012, 05:54:05 PM

THAT ALBUM IS GREAT!

Waffles,
Likes new stuff.

You like that?  I dunno, I thought Morbid Angel were better as actual death metal band, the last album is clearly an attempt to appeal to the metalcore crowd, with disasterous results.

Nephew Twiddleton

AFK

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on December 20, 2012, 05:57:55 PM
Quote from: holis† on December 20, 2012, 05:54:05 PM

THAT ALBUM IS GREAT!

Waffles,
Likes new stuff.

You like that?  I dunno, I thought Morbid Angel were better as actual death metal band, the last album is clearly an attempt to appeal to the metalcore crowd, with disasterous results.

I think it has more to do with David Vincent doing the whole Genitorturers thing for so long.
Then again, I do like industrial metal, and Destructhor is a pal,  so I'm biased.
Old stuff is best, though. Covenant is one of my all time favorite Death Metal records
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

The Good Reverend Roger

Fact:  LL Cool J's Mama Said Knock You Out is 10 times as metal as anything involving "wizard's dreams".

trippinprincezz13

But...but...look at the ominous purple glow in the clouds. How is that not totally metal?

There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.