News:

Thinking about Gabbard in general, my animal instinct is to flatten my ears against my head, roll my eyes up till the whites show, bare my teeth, and trill like a cicada stuck in a Commodore 64.

Main Menu

All Right, Assholes, it's PENANCE TIME.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, December 06, 2012, 04:20:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junkenstein

I realised this.

Forgive me reverend for I have been relaxing in the Jamaican fashion and still type away.

It's lovely in this hammock.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

LMNO

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 06, 2012, 07:04:34 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on December 06, 2012, 06:41:54 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 06, 2012, 04:46:32 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on December 06, 2012, 04:30:30 PM
I stayed five minutes later than I had to at work.

You BASTARD.

You will accidentally some MORE bourbon, and that is FUCKING FINAL.

You, sir, are PROPHET.

It just so happens that Frost Heaves is having a quarum/whiskey drinking meeting tonight.  WHOOPS goes the bourbon!

Quorum. 

It's like I don't even know you anymore.

Tack that on to my ongoing sin count.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on December 06, 2012, 08:00:16 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 06, 2012, 07:04:34 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on December 06, 2012, 06:41:54 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 06, 2012, 04:46:32 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on December 06, 2012, 04:30:30 PM
I stayed five minutes later than I had to at work.

You BASTARD.

You will accidentally some MORE bourbon, and that is FUCKING FINAL.

You, sir, are PROPHET.

It just so happens that Frost Heaves is having a quarum/whiskey drinking meeting tonight.  WHOOPS goes the bourbon!

Quorum. 

It's like I don't even know you anymore.

Tack that on to my ongoing sin count.

Mangling the English language gets you sent to normal (boring) hell.  Do you want that?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

What if I really mangle it?

...Wait, that would make me Horab.  DO NOT WANT.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on December 06, 2012, 08:34:04 PM
What if I really mangle it?

...Wait, that would make me Horab.  DO NOT WANT.

Yes, the punishment is sort of built in on that one.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

My sin is that I failed to be cynical enough to keep up with reality.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Dildo Argentino

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 06, 2012, 07:34:02 PM
Quote from: Junkenstein on December 06, 2012, 07:32:58 PM
I was just here for the penance really. What does a guy have to do to get some good old time hosewhipping in the streets with bells and placards handed out?

I held up my end. Get to it.

I'm expecting some BIBLICAL shit. None of the naughty step bullshit give me an old testament smiting now

You will duel holist (the real one) to the DEATH, using nothing but passive-aggressive behavior.

I can't be duelled to the death. Weaselly, that way. Duelling me to the death is like drying the ocean with a sieve.
Not too keen on rigor, myself - reminds me of mortis

leln

Confess? I suppose I can, I'm temporarily at liberty from classes.

-I gave Richter a copy of Incubus (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0059311/?ref_=fn_al_tt_3) for his birthday.
-I had way too much fun chatting with my classmates this semester.
-I accidentally the last half glass of one of the bottles of my dad's birthday wine.
[initially a "Rabid Wombat of the Eastern Intertubes." Now the] Glorious Peoples' Revolutionary Wombat of Wrath and Righteous Retribution.

"If you speak out of turn again, I will unscrew your neckpipe and use the resulting hole for my lavatory.  And I have one fuck of a case of the squirts today."

Suu

I sit on Facebook and Peedee during class rather than taking notes.

I just ate Bambi, even though  I'm considering going vegetarian because of my digestion issues.

I'm a week late with washing my bedsheets.

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

tyrannosaurus vex

My company hired a poor foreigner who was unaccustomed to our heathen ways, and yesterday he asked me if it was a health hazard to sit so close to a couple of network switches. He was concerned that they may be "spreading rays," which I assume is some kind of ESL version of "emitting radiation." I told him yes there is a minor risk of low sperm count, but that I had a solution. So I ran to the break room and fashioned him a tin foil hat, which he wore for the rest of the day.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Richter

Offenses against the Co workers:
-told the girl who just bought a house he life was now "50 shades of beige"
-requested a sexual harrasment workshop when I felt my own double entendre were not degrading enough
-wore a sheepskin vest.  publically posted a rebuttal to the vegans.  (Managers still laughing)
- ate the vindaloo
-turned the xmas tree into "Freddie Mercurtree" with glasses and fake stache

Offenses against the LARPers
-suggested better places to stick the binding runes
-flipped out on a unicorn
-made them add more rules about combat
-dropped puns at the Inquisition

Offenses against the roomates
-Ferric Chloride in the tub
-spent yeast from the beer in the sink
-pewter on the ceiling
-the bone dust incident

Offenses against the Scadians
-KO'ing tricks with a greatsword
-every knife kill that sent people to therapy.
-tieing up the household's roaming gnome statue like a gimp and hanging him in the spare tent
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Richter on December 07, 2012, 02:41:29 AM
Offenses against the Co workers:
-told the girl who just bought a house he life was now "50 shades of beige"
-requested a sexual harrasment workshop when I felt my own double entendre were not degrading enough
-wore a sheepskin vest.  publically posted a rebuttal to the vegans.  (Managers still laughing)
- ate the vindaloo
-turned the xmas tree into "Freddie Mercurtree" with glasses and fake stache

Offenses against the LARPers
-suggested better places to stick the binding runes
-flipped out on a unicorn
-made them add more rules about combat
-dropped puns at the Inquisition

Offenses against the roomates
-Ferric Chloride in the tub
-spent yeast from the beer in the sink
-pewter on the ceiling
-the bone dust incident

Offenses against the Scadians
-KO'ing tricks with a greatsword
-every knife kill that sent people to therapy.
-tieing up the household's roaming gnome statue like a gimp and hanging him in the spare tent

:lulz:

LMNO

ROGER, YOU HORRIBLE BASTARD PERSON.

I accidentally'd all the bourbon last night, and now am two and a half hours late at work, and my liver wants to kill me.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on December 07, 2012, 03:34:56 PM
ROGER, YOU HORRIBLE BASTARD PERSON.

I accidentally'd all the bourbon last night, and now am two and a half hours late at work, and my liver wants to kill me.

But can't you just feel the Holiness™ in your guts and sweating out of every pore?  And that's not "horrible fatigue" you're feeling, it's the added weight of RIGHTEOUSNESS on your shoulders.