News:

PD.com: The combined word for "horror" and "mirth"

Main Menu

How many...

Started by Patron Saint, December 17, 2012, 06:55:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patron Saint

How many assholes holists do we have on this ship, anyway?

Just acclimating to the new climate.  Seems someone earned themselves a mimic profile or two.

Can I get a link or two to the saucy bits/highlights?  I like to keep abreast of the highly important news of the day.
Seek ye not enlightenment for the truth is the journey and the journey is the truth.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Patron Saint on December 17, 2012, 06:55:20 AM

How many assholes holists do we have on this ship, anyway?

Just acclimating to the new climate.  Seems someone earned themselves a mimic profile or two.

Can I get a link or two to the saucy bits/highlights?  I like to keep abreast of the highly important news of the day.

Check out the Unlimited Holist Appreciation thread

it's inexpressibly boring but at least then you'll have a sense of what you missed during your accidental sulk-triggered self-exile.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Patron Saint

I didn't exile me!  It's all lies!

I just started reading through some of it.  Nothing inspiring yet, but it's a large thread, so something keen may pop up.

Thankies.
Seek ye not enlightenment for the truth is the journey and the journey is the truth.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Patron Saint on December 17, 2012, 07:00:54 AM

I just started reading through some of it.  Nothing inspiring yet, but it's a large thread, so something keen may pop up.

Thankies.

Pretty sure we all know that you borked your own password in a fit of pique, son.

And that thread doesn't get any better. It stays exactly that dull throughout the entire thing.

You're welcome.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Patron Saint

Quote from: hølist on December 17, 2012, 07:07:18 AM
Quote from: Patron Saint on December 17, 2012, 07:00:54 AM

Thankies.

Pretty sure we all know that you borked your own password in a fit of pique, son.

And that thread doesn't get any better. It stays exactly that dull throughout the entire thing.

You're welcome.

Inaccurate.

I'm cool with you believing that though, I have no proof to the contrary, but it's not like I could given the state of the matter, though I did ask my PW be reset, and it wasn't.  Point is moot anyhow.  Plus I showed back up once since then For SCIENCE, lasted about 30 hours before the hammer dropped.  Today is a different animal though, so we'll see what happens.

Patron Saint

I'm working on a condensed version of the thread, because I'm on page 12 and so far a grand total of two things actually happened.

Patron Saint

Feel free to retire this beat thread unless something interesting pops up.  Much obliged.