News:

My opinion > Your opinion

Main Menu

The Flu of Emperor Norton I

Started by Horab Fibslager, November 25, 2004, 02:14:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Horab Fibslager

AS Keeper of the sacred pipes and Emperor of Canada and protector of Cuba, i hereby declare the ...

well i was lookign for discordian dates, btu that doesnt'; work so fuck it,

the Flu of Emperor Joshua Norton I beign christmas eve, or the St. Cuckaracha Day before, and ends with teh Emperor's wake on the 9th of january.

the 2 week and a bit  ofcelebrations with soemthign liek teh following for specific celerbations

24th december The travesty of the birth - traditional seasonal meal, as always with enough leftover to feed a starving african nation for several years.
25th december The Sodomy of Christ - open gifts you told yoru freinds/parents/brothers/sisters/etc you wanted in advance as they do the same. drink and be merry,a nd sing horribel songs, with made up lyrics.
december 26th boxing day, go forth and purchase foryoruself the thigns you asked for and didn't get. merriment recomended.

31 december - The eve of the eternal apocalypse. eat drink and be merry with freinds and lovers, for tomorrow the world ends.
1 january- the end of the world day - ouch. water recomended.

8th january - the Emperor Dies, or The Feast of Horab Fibslager(it's my birthday), or The Day of kings(both elvis and bowie sahre this as theri birthday as well). Drink with me oh brothers and sisters, for today we remember the passing OF our Noble Emperor, Joshua Nortan I, Smoek with me neighbors and freinds, for we mark a year since She Whose ahnds Moves What Is sen me forth from my mother's loins to blight the earth. Dance with me strangers and guests, for today we go to suffragette city upon the backs of Giant houndogs whom weep uncontrolalbly for Our Great Emperor and for the citizens of earth caugth in the rapture of my continued existence.

9th january - the wake Of Emperor Norton. Speak highly of our brother and cousin, for he so gave his mind that we may all be free from tyranny of spirit and Oppression of thought. Toast in hsi honour for tho he cannot be with us to join our merriment, surely he would want us to remember him in joyous merriment.

perhaps more on this as i remember it.
Hell is other people.

saracuda

I'm impressed, you diamond dog you.
You are among the chosen ones who share a birthday with God.
For behold, David Bowie is God.
I'll party for you in the city Norton called home on your birthday.

Horab Fibslager

right on, temproally we'll be many leagues apart, but uh the other fancy word -ly, we'll be gettign our drinks from teh same barkeep.
Hell is other people.