News:

That line from the father's song in Mary Poppins, where he's going on about how nothing can go wrong, in Britain in 1910.  That's about the point I realized the boy was gonna die in a trench.

Main Menu

Thanks.

Started by Ben, November 26, 2004, 04:22:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ben

"Happy Thanksgiving!"
~some turkey

"What I claim is to live to the full the contradiction of my time, which may well make sarcasm the condition of truth."
~Roland Barthes~

"Sarcasm is the language of the devil, for which reason I have long since as good as renounced it."
~Thomas Carlyle~

Thank you, gov- er God for keeping us distracted from less important issues by keeping us focused on the paramount issue of whether left and right are right or wrong, when they look so much alike.  And thank you for killing a few birds with one stone; war!  Send a few good men to fight at seemingly unjustified war.  Oil my ass.  Like y'all need money.  Keep it hoarded away from the starving billions and keep down the overpopulation.  Sheer genius.  Why put any effort into solving pollution when we'll all be depopulated soon enough.  The gay-ass hippies who care about a dying world can be rather annoying to simple folk like you and I who can live with the fact that it could be just a little more time 'till we all leave this Hell known as the world and go to Heaven.  Are we there yet?  And if those Jesus wanna-bes poke up their heads at the genoci- er war, I'm sure they're just dirty hippies who should be locked away by the war against altered thinking or fear.  Indeed, it would be much appreciated if you keep up the good Lord's work by persecution of our unsavory population.  A special thanks to Osama bin Laden and the entire Bush regime for keeping up the good teamwork of keeping down the population.

Horab Fibslager

i liek to take thanksgiving and thank the good lady for the wonderful thigns that she has made for us to blow each other up with, adn for the alpha males to lead teh masses forward into their endless barrages, and for the news media for filming it for tgif tv.
Hell is other people.