News:

PD.com : We are the parents your children warned you about.

Main Menu

Well, I am back. Its been a while.

Started by Faithless, December 03, 2009, 02:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faithless

Salutations, its been a good long time since I posted last. The primary reason for this is that I have moved out into the sticks. I mean this place is downtown Hickville. Its so backwards that it has scared off the internet, not to mention the local sheep farmers. I was hoping to get in touch with a few friends because since I was on last the whole world has gone into what appears to be a tailspin, and has yet to recover. Now I could be behind the times, as even the news has to take a dirt road to get way out here, so someone please tell me how everything has fared in my long absence.

Oh, sonovabitch.

The Good Reverend Roger

Everyone died from RWHN's bad puns.

It's very sad.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Faithless

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 03, 2009, 02:11:11 PM
Everyone died from RWHN's bad puns.

It's very sad.
Well then I guess the conversation has died off then. So I see your plan for world domination has yet to come to fruition.
Oh, sonovabitch.

Cain

Iason Ouabache

Welcome back, whoever the hell you are.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."