Author Topic: SRAWRBERRY STORTKICK N BIKKED CHAKN N CAWN.  (Read 1193 times)

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
SRAWRBERRY STORTKICK N BIKKED CHAKN N CAWN.
« on: February 08, 2013, 04:38:58 am »
Beginner mode:

Step one: make sure there is about $25 in your money thing.
Step two: go to the grocery store.
Step three: Go to the front where they have hot, precooked meats like fried or baked chicken. Grab one of them. If the biscuits are there, grab them, too. If they have a corn side dish, grab it too. If not, fuck that corn, you've got better things to do than wait around for it to decide the hot table appliance is good enough for its presence.
Step 4: Go to the fresh fruits area. Fuck, you are dying for some sugar (or not I guess, but why would you be doing this step then?). Strawberries sound... okay. You guess. Strawberry goop sounds tastier at the moment, though. Holy fuck, are those ripe blackberries next to the red sugar glop? SHIT YES. GRAB THAT PACKAGE RIGHT NAO.
Step 5: okay, hands are getting full now. You probably should have grabbed a cart or basket. Oh well, there's only whipped cream left. Make the harrowing trek to the frozen dessert aisle and grab a container of that awesome sticky white shit.

At home or wherever, divvy up the chicken, biscuits, and any sides you decided to get while standing slackjawed at the meat counter. Cut biscuit in half, apply 5-8 berries, spoon a pile of glop onto that, and top with whip cream. Stuff that shit in your face hole.

Probably enough for two people, or four depending.

If someone does the Fine, youre right, Im clearly a terrible person, Im Satan, Im the worst person alive, I should just die thing in response to criticism of their harmful behavior, they are trying to manipulate people and flip the situation around so that they look like a victim.

As a neuroscientist I have to disagree with the perception that anyone is doing mathematical modeling of cognitive intelligence, yet; intelligence as an economist defines it, yes, but economists are worlds away from actual cognition.

Although it is outside the purview of this organization to offer personal advice, we can say -- without assuming any liability -- that previous experience indicates (and recent market studies corroborate) that given the present condition of the marketplace, continuing with your present course of action is likely to result in substantial in

kiss my axe

• La Mano Famosa del Infierno
  • Deserved It
  • Interweb Horrormonkey of Love
    • View Profile
Re: SRAWRBERRY STORTKICK N BIKKED CHAKN N CAWN.
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2013, 02:36:26 pm »
LOLZ.

I thought this was going to be about Chaka Kahn.  :lol:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Eater of Clowns

• Deposed Mexico
  • Deserved It
  • Limpid Lust Pariah of Foulness
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2013, 02:23:27 pm »
Sounds tasty... I bet they'd be good with some quinoa thrown in as well.
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

• v=1/3πr2h
  • Deserved It
  • The sky tastes like red exuberance.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2013, 02:41:02 pm »
Sounds tasty... I bet they'd be good with some quinoa thrown in as well.

:lulz:
Im guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk, Charles Wick said. It was very complicated.