News:

PD.com : We are the parents your children warned you about.

Main Menu

Drones to be Used in Dorner Case

Started by Juana, February 11, 2013, 03:40:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on February 13, 2013, 06:28:14 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 13, 2013, 01:46:50 PM
Quote from: Cain on February 13, 2013, 09:06:53 AM
Quote from: BBCPolice say they have found charred remains in the rubble of a burnt-down cabin where a murder suspect had been hiding.

Ex-policeman Christopher Dorner, accused of killing three people, was thought to have barricaded himself in and exchanged fire with police.

A single gunshot was later heard inside the building, which then began to burn.

Forensic tests are to be carried out to determine if the remains are those of Mr Dorner.

Well, that'll get the conspiracy nuts going.

Yeah, who'd think the LAPD would fuck up and then try to cover their tracks?

Nuts, that's who.

:lord:

Fairly sure the nuts will argue Dorner was in league with the LAPD as some kind of false flag operation and that the fire "convieniently" burnt his corpse beyond recognition, allowing him to escape into CIA protective custody or whatever.

Government agencies don't fuck up, in CT-land.

I'm not that loony.  I'm just not convinced that the charred corpse is him, because of the "WE GOT HIM" followed by "NOT YET IDENTIFIED" followed by the "WHO FOUND A CORPSE?  WE DIDN'T FIND ANY CORPSE." nonsense.

I'm almost ready to believe there is no corpse, and the crazy bastard got away again.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Juana

Well, if he did get away, I'm sure he'll wave in the LAPD's face with glee.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Juana Go? on February 13, 2013, 06:50:22 PM
Well, if he did get away, I'm sure he'll wave in the LAPD's face with glee.

Maybe.  Probably.

Or he'll just lay low for a while, and then shoot some more people.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 13, 2013, 06:38:43 PM
Quote from: Cain on February 13, 2013, 06:28:14 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 13, 2013, 01:46:50 PM
Quote from: Cain on February 13, 2013, 09:06:53 AM
Quote from: BBCPolice say they have found charred remains in the rubble of a burnt-down cabin where a murder suspect had been hiding.

Ex-policeman Christopher Dorner, accused of killing three people, was thought to have barricaded himself in and exchanged fire with police.

A single gunshot was later heard inside the building, which then began to burn.

Forensic tests are to be carried out to determine if the remains are those of Mr Dorner.

Well, that'll get the conspiracy nuts going.

Yeah, who'd think the LAPD would fuck up and then try to cover their tracks?

Nuts, that's who.

:lord:

Fairly sure the nuts will argue Dorner was in league with the LAPD as some kind of false flag operation and that the fire "convieniently" burnt his corpse beyond recognition, allowing him to escape into CIA protective custody or whatever.

Government agencies don't fuck up, in CT-land.

I'm not that loony.  I'm just not convinced that the charred corpse is him, because of the "WE GOT HIM" followed by "NOT YET IDENTIFIED" followed by the "WHO FOUND A CORPSE?  WE DIDN'T FIND ANY CORPSE." nonsense.

I'm almost ready to believe there is no corpse, and the crazy bastard got away again.

That, or that they opened fire on some poor innocent black guy in the hills, and torched the place after they shot him to death, to make it impossible to figure out what actually happened.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Junkenstein

That sounds rather convincing. And given it's the LAPD, likely.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

The Good Reverend Roger

Junkenstein

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Anna Mae Bollocks

I think I saw something yesterday that said the first charred body was female.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Elder Iptuous

I like how they 'didn't intend' to set the place on fire when they tossed in the pyrotechnics known as 'burners' after they were heard on the police scanners to say 'burn the fucking place down'.
:lulz:

Juana

Quote from: Pope Partum Depression on February 14, 2013, 04:32:01 PM
I think I saw something yesterday that said the first charred body was female.
'Shooped

Junkenstein

Juana

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Juana