News:

Testimonial: "I cannot see a slither of a viable defense for this godawful circlejerk board."

Main Menu

First Post

Started by Doobie, March 11, 2013, 03:08:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faust

Quote from: Doobie on March 11, 2013, 03:21:20 AM
Can I be a moderator?

Ok, you're a moderator. What's you're decree?
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Sir Squid Diddimus

Wait...

he PM'd the MGT???

:scared:

The Good Reverend Roger

It's a good thing this isn't obviously a FB discordian or anything.   :lulz:

HOLA, MILES HIGH!
\
:wave:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Sir Squid Diddimus

well.
someone doesn't pay attention

*cough cough me cough*

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on March 11, 2013, 06:35:30 PM
well.
someone doesn't pay attention

*cough cough me cough*

Squiddy, you have just GOT to check out "The Discordian Society" on Facebook.

You'll crap your spleen out, in ragemirth.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Sir Squid Diddimus

I don't know man.
I hate people enough as it is. This might just send me spiraling into one of those rage kill modes.
And being at work, it's all the more easier to light that fuse.

I'm guessing they're a bunch of LOLFNORD 23 pineal gland fuckers?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on March 11, 2013, 06:40:19 PM

No.

They're a self-parody of LOLFNORD 23 pineal gland fuckers.  If you suggest that Discordianism is more than cracking endless hot dog jokes, etc, half a dozen of them will stalk you endlessly, telling you that you're a FAKE DISCORDIAN and a GREYFACE.

If Steve or Matt Kilbe answer you, rile them up and then hit the block button.  Drives them fucking batshit.

Sir Squid Diddimus

The Good Reverend Roger

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 11, 2013, 06:45:03 PM

No.

They're a self-parody of LOLFNORD 23 pineal gland fuckers.  If you suggest that Discordianism is more than cracking endless hot dog jokes, etc, half a dozen of them will stalk you endlessly, telling you that you're a FAKE DISCORDIAN and a GREYFACE.

If Steve or Matt Kilbe answer you, rile them up and then hit the block button.  Drives them fucking batshit.

Ugh. They sound so charming.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on March 11, 2013, 07:11:02 PM

No.

Yep.  It's like a whole board full of Eldoras and Hughs.

And I can tell you another thing:  Despite the fact that 6 of them regged inside of two days, despite the fact that Miles High is so committed to his habit that he has to refer to it in every moniker, despite the fact that obvious troll thread is obvious, 90% of the posts on PD over the next few days or weeks will be regulars posting at them in an effort to tell them how lame they are, which is DUMB because they already KNOW they're lame, because they're PINEALISTS.

And the content, which has been slowly edging up from zero, will go right back in the pooper.

This is 169% guaranteed.  We can't help ourselves.  Good thing we're not IDIOTS like they are, or anything.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 11, 2013, 07:14:30 PM

No.

And I can tell you another thing:  Despite the fact that 6 of them regged inside of two days, despite the fact that Miles High is so committed to his habit that he has to refer to it in every moniker, despite the fact that obvious troll thread is obvious, 90% of the posts on PD over the next few days or weeks will be regulars posting at them in an effort to tell them how lame they are, which is DUMB because they already KNOW they're lame, because they're PINEALISTS.

And the content, which has been slowly edging up from zero, will go right back in the pooper.

This is 169% guaranteed.  We can't help ourselves.  Good thing we're not IDIOTS like they are, or anything.

Hur hur! That'll learn 'em good! Comin' here and muckin' up our board! We'll muck it up even WORSE just to show 'em we don't care none, hur hur hur!

Or something.

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on March 11, 2013, 07:18:30 PM

No.

Hur hur! That'll learn 'em good! Comin' here and muckin' up our board! We'll muck it up even WORSE just to show 'em we don't care none, hur hur hur!

Or something.

Yep.  When people line up to tell idiots that they're idiots, it becomes really hard to tell who's who.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 11, 2013, 07:19:04 PM
Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on March 11, 2013, 07:18:30 PM

No.

Or something.

Yep.  When people line up to tell idiots that they're idiots, it becomes really hard to tell who's who.

I'm sure. This is part of the reason I never got into the Facebook thing or have an account.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on March 11, 2013, 07:20:42 PM
I'm sure. This is part of the reason I never got into the Facebook thing or have an account.

We do just fine right here, each and every time a troll wanders in.

Just saying.