News:

Bigotry is abound, apprently, within these boards.  There is a level of supposed tolerance I will have no part of.  Obviously, it seems to be well-embraced here.  I have finally found something more fucked up than what I'm used to.  Congrats. - Ruby

Main Menu

10 Reasons Why Cainad is a SPAG.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, March 14, 2013, 08:54:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

1.  Cut his sideburns off.

2.  Mapcase.

3.  Doesn't wear makeup anymore.

4.  Beaten in a fight by the Bad Spongebob.

5.  Doesn't Think For Himself properly.

6.  "Choking Skeeter" isn't a sports term.  Never was.

7.  Insufficient whiteboy fro.

8.  Has wrecked every vehicle he's ever driven.

9.  Ran off a year ago, singing Johnny Cash songs (badly).

10.  Only comes back when he needs his fix.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Everyone should feel free to add to this list.

Cainad is a menace, and I think it's time to tell the truth about him.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

The Good Reverend Roger

12.  Prank calls the Ronald McDonald house, claiming to be the Hamburglar.

The Good Reverend Roger

13.  Prank calls Speaker Boehner until he cries.

The Good Reverend Roger

14.  Dresses up in God's clothes and does cheesy imitations when God isn't around to defend himself.

The Good Reverend Roger

15.  Talked Cram into "manhole cover frisbee" tournament next door to the old folk's home.

The Good Reverend Roger

16.  Runs off when confronted with his felonius deeds.

Cainad (dec.)

17. Shamelessly promotes his own notoriety by adding to lists of his deeds.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 14, 2013, 08:54:33 PM
2.  Mapcase.

HEY MAN

SOMETIMES A GUY HAS TO SPEND SOME TIME WITH HIS FAVORITE COORDINATE SYSTEMS ONCE IN A WHILE, OKAY?!

I know You People talk about me and Universal Transverse Mercator. I'll have you know, there is NOTHING WEIRD about us, or how we choose to spend our evenings. And the Sinusoidal Global Projection is a lying whore, just fyi.

Quote3.  Doesn't wear makeup anymore.

I was about to contest this, but then I remembered that there is no recent picture evidence to confirm my position. Since there's no pics, it didn't happen. Damn.

Quote8.  Has wrecked every vehicle he's ever driven.

If we only count vehicles that have been considered "mine," then this is technically true. :lulz: Little bastard wasn't totaled though, and it's still going strong to this day.

If the HIMEOBS Low-Altitude Interceptor existed, then I guess we could have added that to the list.

Quote10.  Only comes back when he needs his fix.

...The defense rests.

The Good Reverend Roger

18.  Waits until Roger gives up on PD in disgust at the passive "interaction" for the day, THEN posts.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cainad on March 14, 2013, 09:12:39 PM
And the Sinusoidal Global Projection is a lying whore, just fyi.

Yeah, she wanted it.  Just look how she was positioned.

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 14, 2013, 09:03:15 PM

Oh my god, this is so unfair. All I did was tell him about the onions I was chopping up, and he just let go. The man's tear ducts could receive a citation for misuse of water during drought in some counties.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cainad on March 14, 2013, 09:15:00 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 14, 2013, 09:03:15 PM

Oh my god, this is so unfair. All I did was tell him about the onions I was chopping up, and he just let go. The man's tear ducts could receive a citation for misuse of water during drought in some counties.

Balls.  I have the tape.  You were telling him about Christian vs Mexican birth rates again.

The Good Reverend Roger

Mexican isn't even a religion!  YOU MAKE NO SENSE.

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 14, 2013, 09:14:42 PM
Quote from: Cainad on March 14, 2013, 09:12:39 PM
And the Sinusoidal Global Projection is a lying whore, just fyi.

Yeah, she wanted it.  Just look how she was positioned.

JUST LOOK AT IT:

You're gonna take THIS buttnugget's word over mine?

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 14, 2013, 09:16:19 PM
Mexican isn't even a religion!  YOU MAKE NO SENSE.

Says the Holy ManTM who abdicated his position as Mexico. Just where were those campaign donations going, anyway?