News:

PD.com: can increase your susceptibility to cancer, dementia, heart disease, diabetes, influenza, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus - even the common cold.

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Bu🤠ns

http://www.stuartmcmillen.com/comics_en/rat-park/  an interesting comic on addiction.  I'm sure there are baises but it provides an interesting perspective.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Bu☆ns on September 21, 2013, 07:02:30 PM
http://www.stuartmcmillen.com/comics_en/rat-park/  an interesting comic on addiction.  I'm sure there are baises but it provides an interesting perspective.

That was really good, and is well-supported currently by Cacioppo's loneliness research, as well as historically by Durkheim's explorations of anomie. We are social creatures by nature, and deprivation of social connection leads to a variety of pathologies.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Salty

That was truly excellent.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Bu🤠ns

Quote from: Mean Mister Nigel on September 21, 2013, 07:31:58 PM

That was really good, and is well-supported currently by Cacioppo's loneliness research, as well as historically by Durkheim's explorations of anomie. We are social creatures by nature, and deprivation of social connection leads to a variety of pathologies.

oooo I wasn't aware of that other research, thanks

Dalek

The sign says "I shit on your government" lol

Bu🤠ns

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

This is like convincing people to put their phones in the microwave for a minute to recharge the battery, isn't it?
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Bu🤠ns

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on September 22, 2013, 04:16:44 PM
This is like convincing people to put their phones in the microwave for a minute to recharge the battery, isn't it?

Ding!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

:? Even if it did have a smart shut-off, that wouldn't really be "waterproofing" anyway.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Bu🤠ns

Quote from: Mean Mister Nigel on September 22, 2013, 05:47:40 PM
:? Even if it did have a smart shut-off, that wouldn't really be "waterproofing" anyway.

:evil: Exactly.

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Bu☆ns on September 22, 2013, 09:12:07 PM
Quote from: Mean Mister Nigel on September 22, 2013, 05:47:40 PM

:evil: Exactly.
Sounds like normal marketing to me, if this is fake all it does is change the fraction of waterdamaged iphones from 1 in a few million to 2 in a few million.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Junkenstein

Quote from: Roko's Modern Basilisk on September 22, 2013, 06:17:36 PM

This has worked surprisingly well. I encourage others to make their own and insert a phone number of choice. It's worth it.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.