News:

Also, i dont think discordia attracts any more sociopaths than say, atheism or satanism.

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bu🤠ns

Quote from: :regret: on September 23, 2013, 09:09:13 AM
Quote from: Bu☆ns on September 22, 2013, 09:12:07 PM
Quote from: Mean Mister Nigel on September 22, 2013, 05:47:40 PM
:? Even if it did have a smart shut-off, that wouldn't really be "waterproofing" anyway.

:evil: Exactly.
Sounds like normal marketing to me, if this is fake all it does is change the fraction of waterdamaged iphones from 1 in a few million to 2 in a few million.

Burns,

Trolled himself this weekend.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Junkenstein on September 23, 2013, 10:14:03 AM
Quote from: Roko's Modern Basilisk on September 22, 2013, 06:17:36 PM

This has worked surprisingly well. I encourage others to make their own and insert a phone number of choice. It's worth it.

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cramulus

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Chelagoras The Boulder

"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Totally thought it was a malformed batflan.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Bruno

Formerly something else...

Junkenstein

I like it. Kind of want to flesh it out to a complete font. Could be fun/useful.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Bruno

Finding a half-assed decent 'B' was a pain. I finally had to settle for a sideways Star Wars Rebel Alliance insignia. I didn't want to use religious symbols to spell "dumbass", so I used non-religious things that people put faith in -- superstition, political ideology, money, science fiction movies, etc...

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Emo Howard on September 24, 2013, 08:19:15 PM
Finding a half-assed decent 'B' was a pain. I finally had to settle for a sideways Star Wars Rebel Alliance insignia. I didn't want to use religious symbols to spell "dumbass", so I used non-religious things that people put faith in -- superstition, political ideology, money, science fiction movies, etc...

V3X,
Not getting the joke since 1981.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Bruno

I guess some people might consider astrology to be part off their religion, as do some Star Wars fans.