News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bu🤠ns

Quote from: :regret: on September 23, 2013, 09:09:13 AM
Quote from: Bu☆ns on September 22, 2013, 09:12:07 PM
Quote from: Mean Mister Nigel on September 22, 2013, 05:47:40 PM
:? Even if it did have a smart shut-off, that wouldn't really be "waterproofing" anyway.

:evil: Exactly.
Sounds like normal marketing to me, if this is fake all it does is change the fraction of waterdamaged iphones from 1 in a few million to 2 in a few million.

Burns,

Trolled himself this weekend.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Junkenstein on September 23, 2013, 10:14:03 AM
Quote from: Roko's Modern Basilisk on September 22, 2013, 06:17:36 PM

This has worked surprisingly well. I encourage others to make their own and insert a phone number of choice. It's worth it.

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cramulus

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Chelagoras The Boulder

"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Totally thought it was a malformed batflan.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Bruno

Formerly something else...

Junkenstein

I like it. Kind of want to flesh it out to a complete font. Could be fun/useful.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Bruno

Finding a half-assed decent 'B' was a pain. I finally had to settle for a sideways Star Wars Rebel Alliance insignia. I didn't want to use religious symbols to spell "dumbass", so I used non-religious things that people put faith in -- superstition, political ideology, money, science fiction movies, etc...

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Emo Howard on September 24, 2013, 08:19:15 PM
Finding a half-assed decent 'B' was a pain. I finally had to settle for a sideways Star Wars Rebel Alliance insignia. I didn't want to use religious symbols to spell "dumbass", so I used non-religious things that people put faith in -- superstition, political ideology, money, science fiction movies, etc...

V3X,
Not getting the joke since 1981.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Bruno

I guess some people might consider astrology to be part off their religion, as do some Star Wars fans.