News:

Discordianism:  It is some kind of a communist sect.

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Cain on October 23, 2013, 10:00:30 AM
Atheists did a series of memes along the lines of "this is what Christians actually believe", with nonsensical Bible quotes.

Christians responded by posting swastikas and picturs of genocide and satan with "this is what atheists actually believe" on them.

Atheists and surrealists retaliated with nonsensical pictures with "this is what atheists actually believe" on them, to mock Christians.
Well played by the Atheist and Surrealists.
Thanks for the explanation.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Atheists did a series of memes along the lines of "this is what Christians actually believe", with nonsensical Bible quotes.

Christians responded by posting swastikas and picturs of genocide and satan with "this is what atheists actually believe" on them.

Atheists and surrealists retaliated with nonsensical pictures with "this is what atheists actually believe" on them, to mock Christians.

More of why I don't much like atheists and refuse to call myself one. They're all backlash and no substance; monkeys out to find an enemy, and not much more.

"Let's poke at Christians! Poke poke poke

EEK EEK OOOK OOK THEY RESPONDED DO IT MORE!"
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Lord Cataplanga

Quote from: Not Your Nigel on October 23, 2013, 04:53:46 PM

More of why I don't much like atheists and refuse to call myself one. They're all backlash and no substance; monkeys out to find an enemy, and not much more.

It's different when you poke at pagans becuase, um...

Don Coyote

um what? a group of surrealists and atheists retaliated to being compared to genocidal assholes by making fun of atheism and that is attacking rabid Christians?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Lord Cataplanga on October 23, 2013, 05:07:01 PM

Because as a Discordian I technically AM one. You clearly haven't been paying attention to those trolls. :lol: I hate Internet Pagans because they're fascist status-seeking shitbeans, not because of their beliefs, even when those beliefs are irredeemably stupid.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Don Nigel on October 23, 2013, 05:20:57 PM

um what? a group of surrealists and atheists retaliated to being compared to genocidal assholes by making fun of atheism and that is attacking rabid Christians?

Did you miss the first line? They were looking to provoke retaliation. Looking for a fight, found one. That's what I dislike about that sort.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Not Your Nigel on October 23, 2013, 05:26:34 PM

Because as a Discordian I technically AM one. You clearly haven't been paying attention to those trolls. :lol: I hate Internet Pagans because they're fascist status-seeking shitbeans, not because of their beliefs, even when those beliefs are irredeemably stupid.

I'm not dismissive of all of Paganism as being stupid and beneath me because I'm smarter and better than they are, either. Because there are some completely decent intelligent Pagan sorts that I like and respect a great deal. Internet Pagans are just usually authoritarian pricks and easy to fuck with. Note that I never go into a forum with "PAGANS ARE IDYUTS"; rather, I go in as a Pagan and let the authoritarian pricks expose themselves through their attempts to control what I'm allowed to believe or say.

Lord Cataplanga

Quote from: Not Your Nigel on October 23, 2013, 05:26:34 PM

Yeah, never had the patience for that kind of persistent trolling you guys do  :)

LMNO

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on October 23, 2013, 05:57:20 PM

Oh that reminds me I just found out about this band called Lady Lamb the Beekeeper and I'm super into it right now. Check em out, homeboy.

:wink:
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Reginald Ret

Yeah it started out with a dick move, and then the predictable response came. I really like the response to the response though.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: :regret: on October 23, 2013, 08:30:15 PM

Yeah it started out with a dick move, and then the predictable response came. I really like the response to the response though.

The response to the response is hilarious and probably the only redeeming thing about the ridiculousness of warring tribes.

Bu🤠ns

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Salty

Quote from: Bu☆ns on October 24, 2013, 01:43:21 AM

The fact that this exists must also mean someone has tried it, or will eventually. At least, I hope so.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.