News:

There's only a handful of you, and you're acting like obsessed lunatics.

I honestly wouldn't want to ever be washed up on the shore unconscious on an island run by you lot.

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"They put screwdrivers in your eyes and wiggled them 'til you had way less opinions" keeps cracking me up.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Dildo Argentino

Not too keen on rigor, myself - reminds me of mortis

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Salty

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Bu🤠ns

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Bu🤠ns

Suu

Oh my God.

The feels.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

I haven't watched the Simpsons in AGES, but this killed me.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Suu on November 04, 2013, 12:42:01 PM
Oh my God.

The feels.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

I haven't watched the Simpsons in AGES, but this killed me.

Awwww

I took a bunch of crabapples to school last week and amused myself by calling them "Krabappels". I loved Mrs. Krabappel.

Demolition Squid

I suddenly realized you guys might not know about Abby Howard, the funniest webcomic artist on the internet

I fell in love with her stuff on Strip Search, the only 'reality tv' thing I've ever wound up caring about because oh my god all these people are so talented and awesome and they don't treat each other like dicks for the camera. Because the reward was 'you work with the Penny Arcade staff for a year', they streamed out all the people you wouldn't actually want to interact with on a daily basis and the result was really, really great.

Anyway that's enough gushing. Abby Howard's regular webcomic is available here: http://www.jspowerhour.com/

Her story comic, which is updated in a way designed to be read more like a classic comic book and is more in the Invader Zim brand of comedy, but also includes a lot (like... a lot) of gore, is available here: http://www.last-halloween.com/

I figured this was the most appropriate thread to give a plug in.

And one more because this one is also one of my favorites.

Vast and Roaring Nipplebeast from the Dawn of Soho

PopeTom

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 16, 2013, 01:10:14 PM
Quote from: Bu☆ns on October 16, 2013, 02:41:26 AM

Also I'm very happy to see that "weird" comic again...especially after someone recently called me weird.  I asked her if she felt that 'normal' was better.  she didn't answer :P

My standard response is a casual "get over it".

I've used "I'm not weird, you're just sheltered."
-PopeTom

I am the result of 13.75 ± 0.13 billion years of random chance. Now that I exist I see no reason to start planning and organizing everything in my life.

Random dumb luck got me here, random dumb luck will get me to where I'm going.

Hail Eris!