News:

PD.com: "I'M MADDER THAN FISH GREASE!"

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruno

Quote from: Radagast's Red Velvet Pancake Puppies on December 08, 2013, 07:25:21 PM
Quote from: Emo Howard on December 07, 2013, 03:17:02 AM
AMAZEBALLS!

That is The Enucleator and her family.

Friend of yours, or internet famous person I probably should have heard of by now?

Both?
Formerly something else...

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Emo Howard on December 08, 2013, 08:19:01 PM
Quote from: Radagast's Red Velvet Pancake Puppies on December 08, 2013, 07:25:21 PM
Quote from: Emo Howard on December 07, 2013, 03:17:02 AM
AMAZEBALLS!

That is The Enucleator and her family.

Friend of yours, or internet famous person I probably should have heard of by now?

Both?

Friend of mine, local legend, and smartest human being I have ever met in my life.

She is unimaginably tiny, incredibly intense, and is also the source of this image:

:notnice:

... which her daughter drew of her and is the best thing ever. It originally said "Cordelia".

The woman is amazing.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Suu

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Bu🤠ns

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Reginald Ret

Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Suu

I painted another icon. This one as a gift for a twisted fellow SCAdian through our kingdom swap. Typically a Byzantine icon would have Mary in red, HOWEVER, this is Our Lady of the Paper Plate. The woman who is receiving it dressed as the Virgin Mary in blue with a paper plate halo one year at Pennsic, and went to the party at Hell in a giant handbasket with other friends dressed as Jesus and a priest. Hence the little baskets at the corner. I'm finally getting the hang of the egg tempera, which is one of the most vile shit I've ever used as a medium, but whatever.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Chelagoras The Boulder

"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Suu

Suu

Cain