News:

Endorsement: "I could go so far as to say they simply use Discordianism as a mechanism for causing havoc, and an excuse for mischief."

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

minuspace

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: Cain on December 12, 2013, 03:18:27 PM

Does that guy not know 'lolicon' means pedophile and he pretty much just proclaimed himself short-eyes and proud?
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on December 13, 2013, 02:24:52 AM

Does that guy not know 'lolicon' means pedophile and he pretty much just proclaimed himself short-eyes and proud?

Yes.  And either he's too autistic to understand what that means, socially, or he's a fantastic troll.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Good Reverend Roger

Someone besides me recognized Cheech Wizard?

:lulz:

OH, HAPPY DAY!

minuspace

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 13, 2013, 02:35:19 AM
Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on December 13, 2013, 02:24:52 AM

Yes.  And either he's too autistic to understand what that means, socially, or he's a fantastic troll.
No.  Speech patterning indicates female writer... :oops:

Pæs

Quote from: LuciferX on December 13, 2013, 06:22:45 AM
Really? Because the writer claims to be male. But, we'll just trust your ability to recognise gendered speech patterning.

Salty

Quote from: Pæs on December 13, 2013, 06:34:13 AM
Really? Because the writer claims to be male. But, we'll just trust your ability to recognise gendered speech patterning.

Yeah. I mean, if you could see smiley faces where the i's were dotted, that would be one thing,,,
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

minuspace

Quote from: Alty on December 13, 2013, 07:20:05 AM

Yeah. I mean, if you could see smiley faces where the i's were dotted, that would be one thing,,,
I'm sure it's just wishful thinking on my part.  Best I get back to my fly fishing lures :roll:

Salty

Quote from: LuciferX on December 13, 2013, 07:43:12 AM
Quote from: Alty on December 13, 2013, 07:20:05 AM

I'm sure it's just wishful thinking on my part.  Best I get back to my fly fishing lures :roll:

Hmmm, I meant that more as a non-sequiter, if it came out snarky I blame my blood.

But tell more of these lures. Fly lures are so beautiful, though I have never once caught a fish, I think I would prefer to try with a fly rod. It seems, simpler if not easier.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.