News:

Testimonial: "PD is the home of Pure Evil and All That Is Wrong With the Interwebz." - Queen of the Ryche, apparently in all seriousness

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

I_Kicked_Kennedy

Quote from: Roko's Modern Basilisk on January 14, 2014, 03:05:23 AM

I... I don't know what this is, it makes no sense whatsoever... but it speaks to me in a way.

If they weren't VHS, I feel like everything it's built upon would collapse, but I can't tell you why. Laser Discs would have been wrong too.

You've fulfilled something,  today. Thank you.
If I had a million dollars, I'd put it all in a sensible mutual fund.

Cain

LMNO

Cain

Ironically found on tumblr, the home of "my outrage at you makes me right" style arguments.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Junkenstein

I'd suspect this to be the work of LMNO but it seems a little crude:
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Dildo Argentino

Not too keen on rigor, myself - reminds me of mortis

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Junkenstein

I've never seen someone actively try to repel women that hard.

Impressive.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: Junkenstein on January 16, 2014, 03:07:45 PM
I've never seen someone actively try to repel women that hard.

Impressive.

You can almost smell the excessive amounts of Axe body spray through the computer.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

LMNO