News:

News:  0 1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765 10946 17711 28657, motherfuckers.

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Chelagoras The Boulder

"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Chelagoras The Boulder on January 18, 2014, 05:18:54 AM
Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on January 17, 2014, 12:18:50 AM
Quote from: Roko's Modern Basilisk on January 14, 2014, 03:05:23 AM

Is this what Discordians believe?
I for one, welcome our Dollar Baby overlord and his legion of Dinosaur VHSs

Thanks for the earworm. Much better than the car dealership jingo it bumped off.

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Bu🤠ns

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Goan winter experience! But it makes no real cultural difference, it's all a joke.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Cain

Still havent replied to Cainad's thread, because, well, I still have a thousand words to write on my real essay (I could do that tonight...but I've been doing it for 7 hours straight now, so I'm done for the day).

So, in lieu of sophisticated social and cultural explanation, here's a pic of someone being an idiot on tumblr for you to all laugh at:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

If that isn't an idiot, it's a good troll.  :lol: