News:

You're miserable, edgy and tired. You're in the perfect mood for PD.com.

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Quote from: Vladimir Poutine ⊂(◉‿◉)つ on February 04, 2014, 12:23:54 AM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on February 04, 2014, 12:17:17 AM
Quote from: Vladimir Poutine ⊂(◉‿◉)つ on February 04, 2014, 12:16:12 AM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on February 03, 2014, 07:38:10 PM
Quote from: The Suu on February 03, 2014, 07:37:01 PM
They just released that he was found with 50 bags of heroin and addiction meds. Good LORD.

I'd say that's more than the average addiction.

If the average addict were as rich as he was they would probably have that much heroin on them too.

That's like saying that if a smoker was rich, they'd have 6000 packs of smokes in the glove box.

I don't really think it is since buying heroin and cigarettes are nothing alike. Cigarettes are reliably always able to purchase. Drug dealers are flakey and run out of shit, buy in bulk so its always around!

I can assure you, a drug dealer to someone with Hoffman's financial means and connections is not going to be flakey in any sense of the word.  If he or she were, Hoffman would look to someone else, for starters.

Plus, the heroin found in Hoffman's apartment was branded.  Ace of Hearts and Ace of Spades.  You don't brand your drugs unless you've got a secure supply and are looking to expand your market, that is after all the point of branding.  The NYPD are apparently thinking along the same lines, they are very keen to speak with Hoffman's dealer right now.

In addition to the heroin, they also found trace amounts of cocaine and:

QuoteCops also discovered an assortment of prescription pills, including:
    Clonidine hydrochloride, a blood-pressure medication.
     Buprenorphine, an addiction-treatment drug.
     Vyvanse, which is used to treat attention-deficit disorder.
     Hydroxyzine, used to treat anxiety.
     Methocarbamol, a muscle relaxant.

Now if I were a drug dealer, selling to someone who was known for being open about having taken drugs before, I might try and see if I could become his supplier, and let him deal the stuff to his social circle.  Just throwing it out there as a suggestion.  It would make good business sense, capitalising on his social network and their wealth.

Junkenstein

QuoteNow if I were a drug dealer, selling to someone who was known for being open about having taken drugs before, I might try and see if I could become his supplier, and let him deal the stuff to his social circle.  Just throwing it out there as a suggestion.  It would make good business sense, capitalising on his social network and their wealth.

That's probably on the nose. That there were 50 bags struck me as a rather large number to begin with but if that's to a circle of say 5/10 people it becomes very plausible scenario.

ETA - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-26025780

Related, now up to 70 bags. Another notch on the "dealing" side I'd say.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Salty

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Reginald Ret

Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Cain

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Eater of Clowns

The caption on the second pic is wrong.

That is no longer the photographer's house. It is the cougar's house now.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: :regret: on February 05, 2014, 08:44:59 AM
Quote from: Bu☆ns on February 05, 2014, 03:10:48 AM
Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on February 05, 2014, 03:03:03 AM
Quote from: Bu☆ns on February 05, 2014, 01:44:53 AM
Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Sacs on February 04, 2014, 06:21:56 PM
Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on February 04, 2014, 05:46:03 PM
Read this : http://www.buzzfeed.com/aaronc13/this-comic-perfectly-explains-what-white-privilege-is

THEN read this : http://jamietheignorantamerican.tumblr.com/post/72154890106/go-forth-and-educate-yourselves

Wow. On the nose, in both instances.

Has the second link changed since this post?

Nope.

Mmmk -- I just want to make sure I'm not missing anything.
white girl makes comic on white privilege, gets death threats, public gets outraged while she sees her colored friends with the same sort of comic get ignored, she quits.

A sad story, really.

The correct reaction would have been to make police reports on the death threats and then DO IT HARDER.
I can't hold it against her, though. Some people still give a fuck.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Bu🤠ns

Quote from: Tiddleywomp Cockletit on February 06, 2014, 02:59:24 AM
Quote from: :regret: on February 05, 2014, 08:44:59 AM
Quote from: Bu☆ns on February 05, 2014, 03:10:48 AM
Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on February 05, 2014, 03:03:03 AM
Quote from: Bu☆ns on February 05, 2014, 01:44:53 AM
Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Sacs on February 04, 2014, 06:21:56 PM
Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on February 04, 2014, 05:46:03 PM
Read this : http://www.buzzfeed.com/aaronc13/this-comic-perfectly-explains-what-white-privilege-is

THEN read this : http://jamietheignorantamerican.tumblr.com/post/72154890106/go-forth-and-educate-yourselves

Wow. On the nose, in both instances.

Has the second link changed since this post?

Nope.

Mmmk -- I just want to make sure I'm not missing anything.
white girl makes comic on white privilege, gets death threats, public gets outraged while she sees her colored friends with the same sort of comic get ignored, she quits.

A sad story, really.

The correct reaction would have been to make police reports on the death threats and then DO IT HARDER.
I can't hold it against her, though. Some people still give a fuck.

Yeah...I can understand the wanting to back off, but on the other hand, 'death threats' are a sign you're doing something right.....mostly.