News:

All you can say in this site's defence is that it, rather than reality, occupies the warped minds of some of the planet's most twisted people; gods know what they would get up to if it wasn't here.  In these arguably insane times, any lessening or attenuation of madness is maybe something to be thankful for.

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

That guy is either a total douchebag or completely awesome.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Salty

Here is the original, this guy is local.

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

That's the kind of haircut that could make a kid's year.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Salty

Especially if his dad got one similar.

Knuckles or Dr. Robotnik perhaos.
:lol:
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Johnny

<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

The Johnny

<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

The Johnny

-B.F. Skinner

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Cuddlefish

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velvet Skin Sacs on February 10, 2014, 05:39:14 AM
Quote from: The Johnny on February 09, 2014, 11:26:35 PM

I cannot stop laughing at this.

It's even better if you're listening to music while watching it. Any old song will do, but let me know if you find any tunes that are particularly hilarious.
A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

Bu🤠ns

Quote from: Cuddlefish on February 10, 2014, 10:36:05 PM

It's even better if you're listening to music while watching it. Any old song will do, but let me know if you find any tunes that are particularly hilarious.

You're welcome

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Bu☆ns on February 10, 2014, 10:56:41 PM
Quote from: Cuddlefish on February 10, 2014, 10:36:05 PM

You're welcome

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: That was pretty perfect.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel