News:

One of our core values:  "THEY REFILLED MY RITALIN AND BY THE WAY I WANNA EAT YOUR BEAR HEAD."

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Reginald Ret

Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Aucoq

"All of the world's leading theologists agree only on the notion that God hates no-fault insurance."

Horrid and Sticky Llama Wrangler of Last Week's Forbidden Desire.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

The Johnny

Quote from: Cain on March 09, 2014, 12:26:46 PM
Quote from: The Johnny on March 08, 2014, 10:09:00 PM

Its funny how theres propaganda angles that make Russia a kind of saviour for Ukraine from USA intervention, when the USA didnt care until Ruskia got involved

Not strictly true.

The USA has been heavily involved in Ukrainian politics for over a decade now.  It helped sponsor the "Orange Revolution" a decade ago and is closely linked to a number of major political and business figures from western Ukraine. While allegations of US sponsorship are not as strong or solid this time as they were a decade ago, and of course we cannot forget in both cases that protests were real and due to internal Ukrainian issues, that the US, Germany and Poland have all been heavily funding and training groups which were subsequently involved in the protests and formation of a new Ukrainian government is undeniable.

It's also worth noting that the Asst Sec-State for Europe and Eurasian Affairs, Victoria Nuland, is married to a prominent neoconservative historian and formerly worked for Dick Cheney, and tape calls of her discussing the replacement of the previous government were recorded and released online.  Of course, at least some of that is standard State Department work, but some of it is decidedly...less so.

Russia, in its typically hamfisted way, propagandizes that this means the new government is illegitimate and little more than a victory by coup plotters, but that's how Russia always rolls.

Very well, thanks.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Roko's Modern Basilisk on March 09, 2014, 11:34:25 PM

via Liam

Oh, the guy who hates us all and wants us to get cancer?  The one that suddenly decided to go Full Charley and declare me the antichrist?  That Liam?

Meh.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Red

I just found this tinfoil hat stuff on photobucket. Comes with story!

Quote02oct11

This scar is where a high frequency ultrasound beam goes deep into my body and picks up the sound(phoemes) specific to a particular language and then translates them into words, just like Natural Dragon talk to text software does. This system has a superior microphone that is comprised of the high frequency ultrasound fixed beam, plus infrasound and microwave penetrating your body. If you talk to yourself silently, the same phonemes said out loud are produced and can still be heard by the computer software. A super computer hooked up by the ultrasound input/output does the work. This connection also allows them to talk to you two different ways. Both ways are silent to anyone around you..

(1)one is when both your ear and your brain hears, like normal spoken speach and the other
(2) is subliminal and only your brain hears and understands. The software reads phonemes not your brain. The sofware is language specific. If the software could read the chemical/electrical signals and translate them into words, it would probably work on almost all folks, it can't.

I have been hooked up about 5 years and when they use a hailing device to talk to me, i alway hear it. They are cold and calculating and use this technique for mind control. Unfortunately for me, they do it to all my family members. They can create real big shit. Many more complications can occur. They can let the computer listen and record every thing you say silently or out loud. They can prompt you silently and then toldell you "Were you just thinking about" and what they secretely and silently just told you a few seconds before.....much much more..just imagine the permutatation that can occur. and they do!!! You are connected up via an ultra-sophisticated target acquisiton tracking system via laser/ultasond and done by a UAV DRONE or a land based system. They can talk to you when you are sleeping and interrogate you or terroise..etc

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Red on March 11, 2014, 04:30:03 AM

Quote02oct11

This scar is where a high frequency ultrasound beam goes deep into my body and picks up the sound(phoemes) specific to a particular language and then translates them into words, just like Natural Dragon talk to text software does. This system has a superior microphone that is comprised of the high frequency ultrasound fixed beam, plus infrasound and microwave penetrating your body. If you talk to yourself silently, the same phonemes said out loud are produced and can still be heard by the computer software. A super computer hooked up by the ultrasound input/output does the work. This connection also allows them to talk to you two different ways. Both ways are silent to anyone around you..

(1)one is when both your ear and your brain hears, like normal spoken speach and the other
(2) is subliminal and only your brain hears and understands. The software reads phonemes not your brain. The sofware is language specific. If the software could read the chemical/electrical signals and translate them into words, it would probably work on almost all folks, it can't.

I have been hooked up about 5 years and when they use a hailing device to talk to me, i alway hear it. They are cold and calculating and use this technique for mind control. Unfortunately for me, they do it to all my family members. They can create real big shit. Many more complications can occur. They can let the computer listen and record every thing you say silently or out loud. They can prompt you silently and then toldell you "Were you just thinking about" and what they secretely and silently just told you a few seconds before.....much much more..just imagine the permutatation that can occur. and they do!!! You are connected up via an ultra-sophisticated target acquisiton tracking system via laser/ultasond and done by a UAV DRONE or a land based system. They can talk to you when you are sleeping and interrogate you or terroise..etc

This reminds me of something... Roger, what's that one board with all the people talking about reptilians all the  time?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Johnny

Quote from: Tom on March 11, 2014, 05:26:27 AM

Quote02oct11

This reminds me of something... Roger, what's that one board with all the people talking about reptilians all the  time?

¿EB&G?
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Johnny on March 11, 2014, 07:03:51 AM

Quote02oct11

¿EB&G?

:lulz: Yes, I think that's it.

Junkenstein

I try to remind you Roger IS a Reptoid at least once a month. The general acceptance of it is pretty much guaranteeing their eventual victory.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote02oct11

Godlikeproductions
wiolawa
abovetopsecret