News:

There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Ben Shapiro

Ben Shapiro

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Bu🤠ns

Junkenstein

The voodoo curse section is surprisingly small.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on June 17, 2014, 05:19:31 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 17, 2014, 03:01:33 AM
Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on June 16, 2014, 11:16:07 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 16, 2014, 03:20:10 AM

:lulz: I am saving this for future use.

I've been sending it to the ladies on OKC.  :whack:

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: They HAVE to love that!

They do, actually.  But I'm clowning right now, and so not getting any serious interest, which suits me.

I got tired of the midget pervert with "issues" troll.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Ben Shapiro

Cramulus

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 17, 2014, 02:23:39 PM
Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on June 17, 2014, 05:19:31 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 17, 2014, 03:01:33 AM
Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on June 16, 2014, 11:16:07 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 16, 2014, 03:20:10 AM

:lulz: I am saving this for future use.

I've been sending it to the ladies on OKC.  :whack:

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: They HAVE to love that!

They do, actually.  But I'm clowning right now, and so not getting any serious interest, which suits me.

I got tired of the midget pervert with "issues" troll.

OK Cupid is a rich and fertile ground for trolling.  :lol:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel