PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bu🤠ns

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Bu☆ns on August 06, 2014, 12:59:08 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 05, 2014, 08:06:38 PM

:lulz: 

That one on the right...clearly the ladies man.  Wait till he shows you his embrasure.

STEP TO THE GIRL ON THE LEFT AND SHE WILL SHOVE THAT FRENCH HORN SO FAR UP YOUR ASS THAT YOU'LL FART HANDEL, OPIE!
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Bruno

Formerly something else...

minuspace

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Reginald Ret

Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Sita

I love how for us it's just the state itself  :lol:
:ninja:
Laugh, even if you are screaming inside. Smile, because the world doesn't care if you feel like crying.

LMNO

So, I was on FB, and some dickhead was being a dickhead on one of the twentyleven millionth Discordian page, and added a pic of the masonic symbol, so I decided to make it more Eris-y. 

Not much, but there it is.

minuspace

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on August 07, 2014, 05:33:25 PM
So, I was on FB, and some dickhead was being a dickhead on one of the twentyleven millionth Discordian page, and added a pic of the masonic symbol, so I decided to make it more Eris-y. 

Not much, but there it is.
Pretty seamless work right there :)

LMNO

My WOMP skills are the stuff of legend.

minuspace

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on August 07, 2014, 07:23:17 PM
My WOMP skills are the stuff of legend.
:lulz: I know the use of WOMP as a verb interchangeable with photoshop, which is what I thought the "P" was for.  Then I looked it up and the best I could find was Weapons Of Mass Production.  I kind of hate myself for asking, but that's what it stands for, right?

LMNO

Junkenstein

Map appears to have confused Indiana with Arizona.

Considering printing a few of that find the cheese one at a 0 size. Funny enough to waste some ink on?
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on August 07, 2014, 11:47:03 PM
Map appears to have confused Indiana with Arizona.

Considering printing a few of that find the cheese one at a 0 size. Funny enough to waste some ink on?

Yeah, we don't have any Dholes.  Just Arizona.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.