News:

That line from the father's song in Mary Poppins, where he's going on about how nothing can go wrong, in Britain in 1910.  That's about the point I realized the boy was gonna die in a trench.

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 03, 2014, 05:28:25 PM
:scientist:

:scientist:

KICK ASS!!!

I also kinda feel like we could use this, unless we already have a :SCIENCE: emote, which we probably do:

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 04, 2014, 02:42:06 AM
That is strangely mesmerizing.

I know, right? Especially the seductive eyebrows.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Sexy St. Nigel on November 04, 2014, 02:56:04 AM

I am as straight as a steel yardstick, and I ain't ashamed to say that I have the strangest boner right now.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 04, 2014, 02:56:50 AM
Quote from: Sexy St. Nigel on November 04, 2014, 02:56:04 AM

I am as straight as a steel yardstick, and I ain't ashamed to say that I have the strangest boner right now.

:lulz:

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Chelagoras The Boulder

This boy, who lived, survived the encounter with nothing mot than a scar in the shape of a lightning bolt. More details at ten
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Cain

I'm am 95% certain this never happened, but I'm sharing it anyway because of that 5% chance it's not.

The Johnny

Quote from: Cain on November 07, 2014, 07:55:12 AM
I'm am 95% certain this never happened, but I'm sharing it anyway because of that 5% chance it's not.

Its quite a psychoanalitical trope related too:

The son wishes to chastise the father for betraying the mother, but gets compensated by the satiation of his perversion which is hentai (which at the same time is named by the father as not manly enough, counter chastising the son).

Twist of story: the son ends up banging the mother, then they cut off the fathers genitals, cook them and eat it, thus accomplishing each and all 4channers incestuous fantasy and resolving paternal and authority issues simultaneously.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel