News:

Endorsement:  I know that all of you fucking discordians are just a bunch of haters who seem to do anything you can to distance yourself from fucking anarchists which is just fine and dandy sit in your house on your computer and type inane shite all day until your fingers fall off.

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aucoq

"All of the world's leading theologists agree only on the notion that God hates no-fault insurance."

Horrid and Sticky Llama Wrangler of Last Week's Forbidden Desire.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 25, 2014, 12:12:23 AM
Quote from: Sexy St. Nigel on November 25, 2014, 12:10:49 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 25, 2014, 12:08:31 AM
DO NO HARM?

DO NO HARM?

FUCK YOU WITH YOUR DO NO HARM.

Hippocrates would have HATED America.

Yeah, well, we don't like him, either.  With his liberal hippie notions.  All those French guys are the same.

Wait.

I thought he was Belgian?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

LMNO

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Sita

It took me a couple minutes to realize they are trying to say cologne and that it wasn't another weird internet thing :lol:
:ninja:
Laugh, even if you are screaming inside. Smile, because the world doesn't care if you feel like crying.

LMNO

Wait, they're talking about cologne?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Reginald Ret

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
Sides hurt a bit. Colon!!!!!!!!!!! mwahahahahaaa
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Cain

I initially wondered if this was some kind of elaborate Twitter troll, like kids pretending they didn't know who Osama Bin Laden was after he was killed.

Alas, no.  I found articles going back over 3 years talking about Twitter's "colon" obsession, and at least two Twitter accounts devoted to updating the masses on Twitter's love of colons.

minuspace

So then /eau de toilette/ must be the lighter variant, for the fairer sex.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on November 27, 2014, 07:14:40 AM
I initially wondered if this was some kind of elaborate Twitter troll, like kids pretending they didn't know who Osama Bin Laden was after he was killed.

Alas, no.  I found articles going back over 3 years talking about Twitter's "colon" obsession, and at least two Twitter accounts devoted to updating the masses on Twitter's love of colons.

LINKS PLS