News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "In other words, Discordianism, like postmodernism, means never having to say your sorry."

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

minuspace

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

CATS CATS CATS. Back in the day it was CATS CATS CATS CATS.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Junkenstein

Quote from: Cain on April 19, 2015, 06:11:14 PM
Who can say what Ken Clarke gets up to at all those Bilderberger conferences?

After all, a close friend of the Duchess of Cambridge runs sex parties out a shariah hotel

The ways of the elite are mysterious to us mere plebs.

Surely this service is begging to be hacked. Anyone bother to follow the links to the "party planning" site? It's fucking hilarious.

hxxp://www.killingkittens.com/

QuoteJoin The World's Sexual Elite

QuoteHow is my application vetted?
When you create your Killing Kittens account and log in, please ensure you upload your photos and complete your profile as fully as possible. This information is used in the vetting process. If we need to ask you any further questions, we will send you an internal email via the KK website so during the process, keep checking your KK inbox for any communication from us.

At best, it's another dull "lets arrange a posh orgy" site. What's amusing me more is this seems incredibly likely to be a front for "procuring" girls for your own "private parties". Given some of the news from the UK over the past year, it wouldn't be at all shocked if there's a few very illegal things going on in the background.

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Reginald Ret

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on April 16, 2015, 09:41:32 PM
Quote from: Cain on April 16, 2015, 09:27:22 PM
I'm fairly sure the squirrelgirl is satire, because she says the most amazingly stupid things on such a regular basis.

http://squirrrelygirly.tumblr.com/post/109141423371/s-o-to-the-starving-children-in-africa for example

"Africans are different; maybe they're apekin."

I'm dying over here.
Heh, that reminds me of something i read in a pretty decent science magazine. (EOS)
Non-Africans all have Neanderthal DNA, about 2%.

Hang on, hunting for correct linky...
Quote from: http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2012/10/121012-neanderthals-science-paabo-dna-sex-breeding-humans/The researchers, under the direction of Svante Pääbo of the Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology, found that 2.5 percent of the genome of an average human living outside Africa today is made up of Neanderthal DNA. The average modern African has none.

It's not the Africans that have a history of a disturbing connection with another species...
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

axod

Quote from: Junkenstein on April 20, 2015, 09:12:40 AM
Quote from: Cain on April 19, 2015, 06:11:14 PM
Who can say what Ken Clarke gets up to at all those Bilderberger conferences?

After all, a close friend of the Duchess of Cambridge runs sex parties out a shariah hotel

The ways of the elite are mysterious to us mere plebs.

Surely this service is begging to be hacked. Anyone bother to follow the links to the "party planning" site? It's fucking hilarious.

hxxp://www.killingkittens.com/

QuoteJoin The World's Sexual Elite

QuoteHow is my application vetted?
When you create your Killing Kittens account and log in, please ensure you upload your photos and complete your profile as fully as possible. This information is used in the vetting process. If we need to ask you any further questions, we will send you an internal email via the KK website so during the process, keep checking your KK inbox for any communication from us.

At best, it's another dull "lets arrange a posh orgy" site. What's amusing me more is this seems incredibly likely to be a front for "procuring" girls for your own "private parties". Given some of the news from the UK over the past year, it wouldn't be at all shocked if there's a few very illegal things going on in the background.
Not to spoil the beans, my dear shill, dare I say methinks that to be heart of it, honey?
just this

Junkenstein

You seem to be using words but lack coherence.

Try again please.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

axod

just this

Bu🤠ns

Man... The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Also, lol, Roger

axod

just this

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

axod

just this

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Bu🤠ns

Quote from: axod on April 21, 2015, 11:01:02 PM

This is wonderful.  Also i dig your keeping up with this pooh theme.