News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "In other words, Discordianism, like postmodernism, means never having to say your sorry."

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on May 31, 2015, 09:30:46 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 31, 2015, 07:43:08 AM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on May 31, 2015, 06:45:55 AM
I just saved the dildo downpour one to use as a response to this douchebag in a FB group called The Garden. I love it when baby trolls try to troll me, I know exactly how to push their buttons, and this will do the trick nicely.  :lol:

Should Sam come in?  I have some hate to burn.

Oh, YES. I will re-join, in that case.  :lol:

Which one is it?  There are several.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 01, 2015, 02:19:37 AM
I just saved the dildo downpour one to use as a response to this douchebag in a FB group called The Garden. I love it when baby trolls try to troll me, I know exactly how to push their buttons, and this will do the trick nicely.  :lol:

hxxps://www.facebook.com/groups/thewatchmaker/

There are several perfectly decent people in there, and some complete douchebags who will make themselves obvious. In theory it's an atheist/skeptic/critical thinker group, but in practice it's just another board where young men wave their dicks around.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on June 01, 2015, 03:05:07 AM

There are several perfectly decent people in there, and some complete douchebags who will make themselves obvious. In theory it's an atheist/skeptic/critical thinker group, but in practice it's just another board where young men wave their dicks around.

I know a bunch of people there.  Becky Hover is good folks.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 01, 2015, 03:52:04 AM

I know a bunch of people there.  Becky Hover is good folks.

I don't think I've seen her post.

I may have joined the group at a bad moment, of course, it being the weekend. But this little misogynist: hxxps://www.facebook.com/groups/thewatchmaker/permalink/1704916009735877/ :lol: He did the absolute stereotype thing and went straight for a variation on "you're ugly". I'm not sure who that works on, but it sure as hell isn't going to work on a woman old enough to be his mother.

Small, hilarious irony to the conversation: I had just gotten back from a trip to the nude beach with Charley.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

I've already seen enough to know it's trollworthy.
Molon Lube

Chelagoras The Boulder

"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Cain

In theory it's an atheist/skeptic/critical thinker group, but in practice it's just another board where young men wave their dicks around.

So, an atheist group.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Quote from: Cain on June 01, 2015, 11:10:57 PM
In theory it's an atheist/skeptic/critical thinker group, but in practice it's just another board where young men wave their dicks around.

So, an atheist groupThe Illuminati.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I enjoyed the fact that in a thread about how bullshit feminism is, people didn't fucking get it when I was like YEAH WE SHOULD SAY THE SAME SHIT TO BOYS, SHUT THAT SHIT DOWN WHEN THEY'RE BOSSY, SHOW THEM HOW TO BE SUBSERVIENT.

axod

That's it, y'all have terrified me :horrormirth: right into dropping all my atheistic affiliations - you burglarized the existential void in me and replaced it with the fear of God, or applical Godess. :lulz:
just this

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on June 02, 2015, 07:42:03 AM
I enjoyed the fact that in a thread about how bullshit feminism is, people didn't fucking get it when I was like YEAH WE SHOULD SAY THE SAME SHIT TO BOYS, SHUT THAT SHIT DOWN WHEN THEY'RE BOSSY, SHOW THEM HOW TO BE SUBSERVIENT.

There are one or two reasonable people there, three on the fence, and a pack of arse biscuits.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 02, 2015, 11:41:46 PM

There are one or two reasonable people there, three on the fence, and a pack of arse biscuits.

That's my take as well.

Cain

They sound like rejects from reddit.

You should ask if, in this moment, they are euphoric.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on June 03, 2015, 06:52:30 PM

They sound like rejects from reddit.

You should ask if, in this moment, they are euphoric.

Gonna do that, BRB  :lol:

Cain