News:

PD.com: Worse than that time when I conjured a handkerchief from that deaf kid's ear.

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

LMNO

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Trivial

rong

"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

Q. G. Pennyworth

President Television

My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Trivial

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Trivial on June 12, 2015, 05:18:15 AM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on June 12, 2015, 04:52:55 AM
http://i.imgur.com/6ocuQsZ.jpg

Must exploit some brain hardwiring because I felt a tad ill looking at it.
Correct, it messes with your hypersensitive facial recognition skills. Humans are very good at that.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Q. G. Pennyworth

The source says it's "made by an AI" but the source is a reddit thread and I could find nothing to back it up whatsoever.

Rev Thwack

Quote from: Trivial on June 12, 2015, 05:18:15 AM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on June 12, 2015, 04:52:55 AM
http://i.imgur.com/6ocuQsZ.jpg

Must exploit some brain hardwiring because I felt a tad ill looking at it.
Ill? I think it's great. Reminds me of acid trips gone by.
My balls itch...

trippinprincezz13

It reminds me a bit of Larry Carlson, but not quite.
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."