News:

Urgh, this is what I hate about PD.com, it is the only site in existence where a perfectly good spam thread can be misused for high quality discussions.  I hate you all.

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Freeky

Q. G. Pennyworth

Source finally came forward on that squirrel-slug thing: http://googleresearch.blogspot.com/2015/06/inceptionism-going-deeper-into-neural.html

QuoteAgain, we just start with an existing image and give it to our neural net. We ask the network: "Whatever you see there, I want more of it!" This creates a feedback loop: if a cloud looks a little bit like a bird, the network will make it look more like a bird. This in turn will make the network recognize the bird even more strongly on the next pass and so forth, until a highly detailed bird appears, seemingly out of nowhere.

Cain

I....um....well, I really don't know what to say about this

Rev Thwack

"If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. If you can't join 'em, shoot 'em."
My balls itch...

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on June 21, 2015, 02:07:32 PM

I....um....well, I really don't know what to say about this

It says that someone out there seriously thinks that an abused white girl growing up to identify as black and become a teacher and civil rights activist is basically exactly the same thing as a racist mass murderer.

From what I've seen on Facebook, a lot of someones out there.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

hooplala

Stop the world, I want to get off.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Cain

I was hoping it was some kind of weird meta-commentary, as in "this is meaningful, but not of anything in particular" sort.

The world needs more of that kind of art.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Trivial

Trivial

LMNO