News:

Mr Rogers is above all that nonsense.

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

POFP

Quote from: Cain on August 06, 2016, 09:18:34 PM
Of course, the Chuck Tingle thing is a lie.  But minus 3 words, that is the title of one of his current books

I just Googled him, and I didn't even need to see the actual title to realize that that was probably true. I just needed to see a few other titles he made  :lulz:
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Trivial

From the silk and steel book.

Bruno

That looks to me like they had some kind of modified chat bot, and had it read a bunch of books, then write an "original" book.

Like a a Mad-Lib that became sentient.
Formerly something else...

Pergamos

Quote from: Trivial <insert joke> on August 07, 2016, 05:09:14 AM

Looks like John Norman tried to write the Song of Solomon.

LMNO

That's what happens when a NoWriMo goes off the rails.

POFP

Quote from: Trivial <insert joke> on August 07, 2016, 05:09:14 AM

I wanna carve this into an ornate, underground tunnel system and then find someone to propagate some freaky cult about it.

Then again, that costs a lot of money... Maybe I'll just have that written on my tombstone.
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

Trivial

"Ron Miller is unfairly talented." -- Sir Arthur C Clarke

I'd like to know the context of that quote.

Junkenstein

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on August 07, 2016, 04:42:31 AM
Quote from: Trivial <insert joke> on August 06, 2016, 07:48:38 PM

Howwww is this in print, even

After seeing Chuck tingles bibliography, I am no longer surprised about anything being in print.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Trivial

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain