News:

Testimonial: "It's just honestly sad that a place like this exists"

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeonWytch

Actually, the Turken possesses no relation to Meleagris gallopavo, the domesticated Turkey, though it is from the area spanning between Turkey and Transylvania. It's simply a type of domesticated utility chicken with a very fortuitous arrangement of plumage.
A wise man once said "What was that? I couldn't hear you."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"Utility chicken" is my new favorite term.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Bruno

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on October 28, 2016, 08:41:22 AM

Sounds like something Redneck Batman would have.
Formerly something else...

Ziegejunge

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Emo Howard on October 28, 2016, 02:35:22 PM

On his belt, ihopeihopeihope.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Bruno

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on October 29, 2016, 05:36:16 AM
Quote from: Emo Howard on October 28, 2016, 02:35:22 PM

On his belt, ihopeihopeihope.

I was thinking something more like sidekick.

I suppose it could be both.
Formerly something else...

POFP

This ducking page  :lulz:  :lulz:  :lulz:

EDIT: AND THE AUTOCORRECT FTW
This Certified Popeā„¢ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Trivial

Trivial

Q. G. Pennyworth

Inappropriate bathroom design is seriously the #1 indicator that I'm dreaming. If I ran into something like that irl I would spend the rest of the day so fucked up.

MMIX

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on November 06, 2016, 03:51:32 PM
Inappropriate bathroom design is seriously the #1 indicator that I'm dreaming. If I ran into something like that irl I would spend the rest of the day so fucked up.
I have a friend who was studying architecture a few years ago. His lecturers suggested that he might want to change his degree programme when he submitted a house design where you had to walk down a glass corridor that was overlooked in order to get to the loo. He works for Deutsche Bank now.
"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: MMIX on November 06, 2016, 05:13:53 PM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on November 06, 2016, 03:51:32 PM
I have a friend who was studying architecture a few years ago. His lecturers suggested that he might want to change his degree programme when he submitted a house design where you had to walk down a glass corridor that was overlooked in order to get to the loo. He works for Deutsche Bank now.

:lulz:

Trivial