News:

Heaven is a sausage party.

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Don Coyote

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

LMNO

I really hope they're talking about cracklins.

Junkenstein

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO on February 14, 2017, 02:47:15 PM
I really hope they're talking about cracklins.

My gord.  :eek: That hadn't occurred to me, but it's the only thing that really makes sense.

Ziegejunge

I didn't realize how badly I needed that Gary Johnson meme in my life. Thank you to the minds from which it sprang forth, more or less fully-formed.

Bruno

Formerly something else...