News:

PD.com: our ability to recall your stupidity makes elephants look like Alzheimer's patients.

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junkenstein

Best I've got is those jars seem precariously stacked. Wouldn't take much effort to make a big mess.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

POFP

Quote from: Junkenstein on February 14, 2017, 09:45:51 PM
Best I've got is those jars seem precariously stacked. Wouldn't take much effort to make a big mess.

Either that, or the million different styles of packaging or brands for the same product. I mean, how many ways can one make a damn flour tortilla (Said with a hard L)?

Or maybe the spelling on that (Assuming it's mayonnaise?) bottle looks like "MILFY?"

My first thought was about the tortillas simply because of the centering of the picture. Not sure if that was the photographer's intention.
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

Bruno

Quote from: Junkenstein on February 14, 2017, 09:45:51 PM

I was thinking something more along the lines of Cortes's invasion of Mexico.
Formerly something else...

LMNO

I don't know the validity of this, I just like how it looked.

The Wizard Joseph

Nothing is certainly nothing to worry about.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Cain

Neil "Deep Thoughts" deGrasse Tyson strikes again

Don Coyote

I like taking pot shots at him on twitter. I hate to say this, but he really should stay in his fucking lane of space science.

Junkenstein

Hey Coyote, while you're here can you explain that last picture to me? It's pissing me off now.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Junkenstein on February 17, 2017, 01:48:17 AM
Hey Coyote, while you're here can you explain that last picture to me? It's pissing me off now.

Unless there is some Hispanic food thing involving mayo and tortillas it's funny that a stereotypical white person sandwich spread is stacked next to the main tortilla section the store.
Also my wife: "White Americans celebrating Cinco De Mayo like"

Junkenstein

Well, thanks. I would never have got to "two products for sale are next to each other in a shop".

I suspect we have very different senses of humour.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Junkenstein on February 17, 2017, 02:57:29 AM
Well, thanks. I would never have got to "two products for sale are next to each other in a shop".

I suspect we have very different senses of humour.

It's the "two possibly kind of related food stuffs on sale next to each other"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Junkenstein

So it's funny because two related things are for sale next to each other in a shop?

Has one if us been smoking Meth?

Don Coyote

Quote from: Junkenstein on February 17, 2017, 03:34:02 AM
So it's funny because two related things are for sale next to each other in a shop?

Has one if us been smoking Meth?

Related in the "I've only know white people to put mayo on tortillas" way. It's ok, you're not from America. Asshole