News:

PD.com: The combined word for "horror" and "mirth"

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junkenstein

Apologies, I am ashamed I didn't understand your intricate social commentary. In hindsight it's clearly hilarious.

Things. For sale. In a supermarket! Ho, ho, ho, Oh what a world. Aren't I the silly fucker for not getting the joke faster! What will those crazy people in retail think of next? Whatever it is I'm sure you'll be there to point out the sheer absurdity of it for us.

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Junkenstein on February 17, 2017, 04:19:13 AM
Apologies, I am ashamed I didn't understand your intricate social commentary. In hindsight it's clearly hilarious.

Things. For sale. In a supermarket! Ho, ho, ho, Oh what a world. Aren't I the silly fucker for not getting the joke faster! What will those crazy people in retail think of next? Whatever it is I'm sure you'll be there to point out the sheer absurdity of it for us.

Omg. What the fuck is wrong with you. Who the fuck puts mayo on tortillas? White people. Tortillas are mainly in the Hispanic section of the supermarket, which is not where stereotypical white people food is stored. Would you be this fucking pedantic about foods next to each other in a food store if it was fucking chocolate syrup next to tortillas? Or stacks of peanut butter next to bacon?

Mmm, mayo on a dry corn tortilla, authentic Mexican cuisine at its finest.

tyrannosaurus vex

wait, are we arguing in favor of segregating grocery stores by racial stereotype? i'm confused.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Don Coyote

Quote from: V3X on February 17, 2017, 05:07:49 AM
wait, are we arguing in favor of segregating grocery stores by racial stereotype? i'm confused.

No, we're arguing over whether or not food being next to other food is funny because context is meaningless and all food is the fucking same, and I CLEARLY had to be smoking meth to think food next to food was funny.

Bruno

I dunno what the big deal is, I dun explained the joke. :-/

This clearly represents Cortes's landing at the coast of Tabasco on his way to the massacre of Cholula and the battle for La Gordita.

Also, apparently mayonnaise is widely believed to have originated in Spain. So there's that.
Formerly something else...

Don Coyote

Quote from: Emo Howard on February 17, 2017, 06:01:28 AM
I dunno what the big deal is, I dun explained the joke. :-/

This clearly represents Cortes's landing at the coast of Tabasco on his way to the massacre of Cholula and the battle for La Gordita.

Also, apparently mayonnaise is widely believed to have originated in Spain. So there's that.

No, that's impossible, because food is food and next to other food in a building full of food. All food is identical.

Junkenstein

I get it now.
You have a shitty sense of humor. Bad luck there.

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Junkenstein

Remember kids, if things are for sale next to each other in a shop, they MUST be used together, no exceptions. It's why I'm drinking milk with cream, lard and butter in it.

I'm starting to think you don't understand how a shop works.

LMNO

I can't tell which one of you is being more of a dick right now, but it's definitely funnier than that picture.

Cain

Quote from: Don Coyote on February 17, 2017, 01:47:08 AM
I like taking pot shots at him on twitter. I hate to say this, but he really should stay in his fucking lane of space science.

I think this is common ground we can all work from.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Don Coyote on February 17, 2017, 04:57:08 AM

Omg. What the fuck is wrong with you. Who the fuck puts mayo on tortillas? White people. Tortillas are mainly in the Hispanic section of the supermarket, which is not where stereotypical white people food is stored. Would you be this fucking pedantic about foods next to each other in a food store if it was fucking chocolate syrup next to tortillas? Or stacks of peanut butter next to bacon?

I really wish you weren't coming across as spectacularly racist right now.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Ziegejunge

I'm starting to think that Gary Johnson meme is never not gonna make me giggle.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on February 17, 2017, 02:58:38 PM

Sorry for coming across that way and thanks for pointing that out to me

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Don Coyote on February 17, 2017, 04:41:48 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on February 17, 2017, 02:58:38 PM

Sorry for coming across that way and thanks for pointing that out to me

YW

Friends gotta give friends a heads-up.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."