News:

If you really want to hurt your parents, and you don't have the nerve to be a homosexual, the least you can do is go into the arts. But do not use semicolons. They are transvestite hermaphrodites, standing for absolutely nothing. All they do is show you've been to college.

Main Menu

cheap and easy berries sorbet

Started by GrannySmith, April 29, 2013, 02:22:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrannySmith

after the local cheap sorbet changed the factory to not meet our home's allergy specifications i discovered the following awesum cheap and easy (always best!) berry sorbet recipe
ingredients:
1 bag frozen mixed berries (300gr)
200 ml yogurt drink (or cream, plain milk, whatever)
sugar to taste (i use about two-three soupspoons brown sugar)
recipe:
put ingredients in blender (berries still totally frozen) and blend until smooth

eat immediately or put back in freezer in which case stir after you take it out

miam - i hope you like this too - i gotta go get me some berries now!
  X  

GrannySmith

a few days ago we substituted chocomel for the milk/joghurt - just enough for ice cream consistency.... mmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhh chocomel <3
(extra thick and creamy chocolate milk)
it makes an instant chocolate berry ice cream!!  :p...
  X  

Starer Robert

This homemade strawberry sorbet is a little different from other recipes. The mixture is thickened before freezing, resulting in a melt-in-the-mouth frozen treat. If you don't like using cornflour, substitute in tapioca starch.

GrannySmith

i don't know other recipes, the advantage of this one is that you can eat it immediately, and i'm not so good in planning food ahead...
  X