News:

If you really want to hurt your parents, and you don't have the nerve to be a homosexual, the least you can do is go into the arts. But do not use semicolons. They are transvestite hermaphrodites, standing for absolutely nothing. All they do is show you've been to college.

Main Menu

This game is awesome!

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, May 02, 2013, 05:21:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elder Iptuous

i'm uncertain whether this thread is more amusing for not having played the game, but it makes me chuckle.   :lol:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Queen Gogira Pennyworth, BSW on May 02, 2013, 04:18:37 PM
Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on May 02, 2013, 04:17:49 PM
Quote from: Queen Gogira Pennyworth, BSW on May 02, 2013, 04:16:51 PM
I ate a lot of candy. Is that bad?

No, it's good. I have eaten 11323 candies and I still can't make it to the castle door, so I must EAT MORE CANDIES.

Is it actually bumping the health? I can't tell.

Yeah, just not very fast.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Q. G. Pennyworth

the fuck is the final frog question?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

DUDE. I totally did not notice candies upping the health. Which explains why those god damn knights cut me down like so much brown cheese on toast.

Okay, so, I ate 26,000 candies and my health did not change. I CALL SHENANIGANS.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Q. G. Pennyworth

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

\o/_____KNI

___\o/__KNI

_____\o/KNI     ( Hahahah. You shall not pass, fucker.)

_____\x/KNI   /

_______KNI

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on May 02, 2013, 09:38:37 PM
\o/_____KNI

___\o/__KNI

_____\o/KNI     ( Hahahah. You shall not pass, fucker.)

_____\x/KNI   /

_______KNI

Gotta \o/__DRG__KNI

I cut through a mess of them that way but I keep getting knocked back to the start by the stupid * falling from the sky.
Back to the fecal matter in the pool

I just went to the wishing well and got 72 potions and scrolls. EAT MY CANDY ASS, KNIGHTS!

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on May 02, 2013, 10:06:27 PM
I just went to the wishing well and got 72 potions and scrolls. EAT MY CANDY ASS, KNIGHTS!

I chose that one, too. Realized too late that I was holding 600klp at the time. Totally kicking myself for not multiplying that instead.

Quote from: NoLeDeMiel on May 02, 2013, 10:08:51 PM

I chose that one, too. Realized too late that I was holding 600klp at the time. Totally kicking myself for not multiplying that instead.

I don't know, the cloning scroll is pretty bitchin'.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on May 02, 2013, 10:10:20 PM
Quote from: NoLeDeMiel on May 02, 2013, 10:08:51 PM

I don't know, the cloning scroll is pretty bitchin'.

I blew my cloning scroll early and they're a bitch to brew