News:

Not just a bunch of "Trotskyist, car-hating, Hugo Chavez idolising, newt-fancying hypocrites and bendy bus fetishists."

Main Menu

This game is awesome!

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, May 02, 2013, 05:21:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Golden Applesauce on May 05, 2013, 09:18:10 PM
Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on May 05, 2013, 06:10:13 PM
Is there any good reason to repeat Hell? Like, is there anything good that I get there if I do it a few times?

Just the big candy payout at the end from beating the devil.

I didn't get that. I got like 90000 candies.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Just beat the dragon, going back a few times to get the unicorn horn and the amulet. I should save before something horrible happens.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

The Johnny

Lp planted : 1733804
Production : 10000 lp/sec

Don't just do it unless you have access to "bugs".
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Trivial

I get past the demons then suddenly ghosts  :argh!:
Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Chuck Norris was pretty easy. These gnomes are kicking my ass,  though.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Q. G. Pennyworth

how come I can't brew teleports?

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Queen Gogira Pennyworth, BSW on May 06, 2013, 04:51:40 AM
how come I can't brew teleports?

Yo9u just have to buy a bunch of scrolls from the candyman. I always feel like he sells me way more teleports than I actually want.

Golden Applesauce

Quote from: Mome Papess Trivial on May 06, 2013, 01:32:48 AM

The middle three rows are banshees only, slightly less scary. Unless you mean the part where solid walls of ghosts come at you, in which all I've got is bring a clone with you to tank.
Q: How regularly do you hire 8th graders?
A: We have hired a number of FORMER 8th graders.

The Johnny

Quote from: Golden Applesauce on May 06, 2013, 05:37:55 AM
Quote from: Mome Papess Trivial on May 06, 2013, 01:32:48 AM

The middle three rows are banshees only, slightly less scary. Unless you mean the part where solid walls of ghosts come at you, in which all I've got is bring a clone with you to tank.

Summon an Imp, it will kill them one by one without dying, but dont move rows after summoning.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Trivial

I've done the imp thing, now I'm getting fireballs.  :argh!:
Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Cuddlefish

Any tips for beating the goblin mountain? I have a copper sword, but I keep getting killed by tenacious goblins.
A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Cuddlefish on May 06, 2013, 03:07:05 PM
Any tips for beating the goblin mountain? I have a copper sword, but I keep getting killed by tenacious goblins.

Eat more candy.