News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "I've always, always regarded the Discordians as being people who chose to be Discordians because they can't be arsed to actually do any work to develop a relationship with a specific deity, they were too wishy-washy to choose just one path, and they just want to be a mishmash of everything and not have to work at learning about rituals or traditions or any such thing as that."

Main Menu

Surprise: Dalek isn't on meth, neither a retard

Started by Dalek, May 18, 2013, 06:05:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 20, 2013, 05:09:40 PM
I'm not convinced that he's not.  Junkies always lie.

Good point. I don't know how many times we went over that with Lys.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on May 20, 2013, 05:19:04 PM

Um...Constantly?

I remember him posting that he'd lost a couple of teeth, but he had it under control.  The next day he said he'd never done meth.  Then he had.

Then he imploded and disappeared.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 20, 2013, 05:24:35 PM

Um...Constantly?

I remember him posting that he'd lost a couple of teeth, but he had it under control.  The next day he said he'd never done meth.  Then he had.

Yeah, I remember him posting both that he HAD lost teeth, and that he was one of the lucky ones whose teeth never got fucked up.  :?

Who knows

When people are on that shit they're all over the fucking place. I mostly remember Lys posting all these pics of himself with meth whores and assuming for some reason that everyone was super jealous of all the mad pussy he was getting. :vom:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on May 20, 2013, 06:27:20 PM

Um...Constantly?

Yeah, I remember him posting both that he HAD lost teeth, and that he was one of the lucky ones whose teeth never got fucked up.  :?

Who knows

When people are on that shit they're all over the fucking place. I mostly remember Lys posting all these pics of himself with meth whores and assuming for some reason that everyone was super jealous of all the mad pussy he was getting. :vom:

Oh, yeah, that was during his "I'm KNOCKING THE BOTTOM OUT OF TEEN PUSSY" phase, IIRC.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 20, 2013, 06:37:04 PM

Um...Constantly?

Who knows

Oh, yeah, that was during his "I'm KNOCKING THE BOTTOM OUT OF TEEN PUSSY" phase, IIRC.

I think that some people, usually young ones, think that anyone who has sex talks about it, constantly, so everyone who isn't constantly talking about it must not be getting laid.

Or maybe they're just so horrified at the idea that us old fuckers get laid on the regular that they tell themselves that, so they can cognitively avoid the grotesque reality of people with stretch marks and gray body hair getting dirty diggity with each other three or four times a week.

Which gives me an idea for a poem series.

Under a receding hairline
His blue eyes charm me
gazing up to meet mine
gray moustache mingling
with my silver pubic hair.

Anna Mae Bollocks

That poem needs to be on a dating site profile.  :lulz:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Nephew Twiddleton

Nigel, this is why you're so fucking awesome

:lulz:
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

LMNO

Doktor Howl

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on May 23, 2013, 03:31:30 AM

Um...Constantly?

Who knows

I think that some people, usually young ones, think that anyone who has sex talks about it, constantly, so everyone who isn't constantly talking about it must not be getting laid.

Or maybe they're just so horrified at the idea that us old fuckers get laid on the regular that they tell themselves that, so they can cognitively avoid the grotesque reality of people with stretch marks and gray body hair getting dirty diggity with each other three or four times a week.

His blue eyes charm me
gazing up to meet mine
gray moustache mingling

Huffing and wheezing
Does anyone want to know?
Go and grab a mop
Molon Lube

Junkenstein

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 23, 2013, 05:13:49 PM

Um...Constantly?

Who knows

His blue eyes charm me
gazing up to meet mine
gray moustache mingling

Huffing and wheezing
Go and grab a mop

Cuddling after ecstasy
the sheets are soaked

Baby, you're a squirter?

Nope, just incontinent
good thing for bed pads!

Doktor Howl

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on May 23, 2013, 05:18:07 PM

Um...Constantly?

Who knows

His blue eyes charm me
gazing up to meet mine
gray moustache mingling

Huffing and wheezing
Go and grab a mop

Cuddling after ecstasy
the sheets are soaked

Baby, you're a squirter?

Nope, just incontinent
good thing for bed pads.

Sitting frustrated
was not quite up to the job
Forgot my Ensure

or

There once was a time
When the air compressor was
Not necessary
Molon Lube

LMNO

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 23, 2013, 05:24:52 PM
Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on May 23, 2013, 05:18:07 PM

Um...Constantly?

Who knows

His blue eyes charm me
gazing up to meet mine
gray moustache mingling

Huffing and wheezing
Go and grab a mop

Cuddling after ecstasy
the sheets are soaked

Baby, you're a squirter?

Nope, just incontinent
good thing for bed pads.

Sitting frustrated
was not quite up to the job
Forgot my Ensure

or

There once was a time
When the air compressor was
Not necessary

BOTH OF THESE!  :lulz: