News:

Bigotry is abound, apprently, within these boards.  There is a level of supposed tolerance I will have no part of.  Obviously, it seems to be well-embraced here.  I have finally found something more fucked up than what I'm used to.  Congrats. - Ruby

Main Menu

Surprise: Dalek isn't on meth, neither a retard

Started by Dalek, May 18, 2013, 06:05:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dalek

Remember that time I said:

QuoteYou're just a bunch of old people wishing you'd be young again. YOLO, bitchez!

I was trying to say in a self-ironic way "Yeah, you're probably right, but I'm not going to listen to you, because I'm 18 and immortal." Then I thought that the irony wouldn't be that evident and added the "YOLO, bitchez!" part, but that didn't really get my message through.

And then I came back on the boards, and seeing how you were still convinced that I'm a #YoloSwagRetard I decided to play along a bit, while trying to say the most ridiculous things to make it obvious that I am joking. You know, like saying that I've never been addicted to anything except for cigarettes, so meth surely won't be a problem.

So yeah, IT WAS A SOCIAL EXPERIMENT AND YOU ACTED JUST THE WAY I WANTED TO (this is also self-irony and a reference to a reoccurring theme in PD trolling). I'm not really on meth. I don't even do that much drugs lately and my life is going pretty good (finished high-school with straight A's all over fyeah). Love you, guys <3

Salty

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Jez

Ohshit!  You just missed my give-a-damn.  Let me see if I can catch it.

The Johnny

<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Salty

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Dalek

Oh, Fnord (that was Cmon, but my phone corrected it to Fnord lol), life is all jolly and wonderful, cheer up

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Left

Quote from: Dalek on May 18, 2013, 06:05:00 AM

So yeah, IT WAS A SOCIAL EXPERIMENT AND YOU ACTED JUST THE WAY I WANTED TO (this is also self-irony and a reference to a reoccurring theme in PD trolling). I'm not really on meth. I don't even do that much drugs lately and my life is going pretty good (finished high-school with straight A's all over fyeah). Love you, guys <3

Um, okay.

Hope was the thing with feathers.
I smacked it with a hammer until it was red and squashy

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: hylierandom on May 19, 2013, 08:09:04 AM
Quote from: Dalek on May 18, 2013, 06:05:00 AM

Um, okay.

Generally it's something someone said when they don't want to own up for being a dumbass, and instead use the excuse that they were intentionally being a dick for research purposes.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS