News:

Testimonial: "PD is the home of Pure Evil and All That Is Wrong With the Interwebz." - Queen of the Ryche, apparently in all seriousness

Main Menu

Your childhood, remixed

Started by East Coast Hustle, June 13, 2013, 12:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdAZ79AhcfY

I actually felt strangely inspired and at peace with the world after watching this.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypseâ„¢

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Awww Mr. Rogers! I miss him, he was the best. That was awesome!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Mr Rogers has always been one of my very favorite humans.

If more people were like him, this would be a very, very different world.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 13, 2013, 05:22:22 PM

Yep.

He did his level best to try to make the world a better place, and I have no doubt that it is, in fact, better than it would have been without him. He's probably a pretty strong contributing factor to the fact that our generation of Americans is marginally less fucked in the head than the one before us.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

trippinprincezz13

Aww, that was cool. Think I've got Mr. Rogers's autographed tucked away somewhere at my parents' house
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on June 13, 2013, 05:27:01 PM

Yep.

He did his level best to try to make the world a better place, and I have no doubt that it is, in fact, better than it would have been without him. He's probably a pretty strong contributing factor to the fact that our generation of Americans is marginally less fucked in the head than the one before us.

His genius wasn't in what he said - though he said a lot of great things - but in his demeanor.  He was calm.  He was speaking to YOU, and he was doing so quietly and earnestly.  There was no condemnation, no excitability...And in a manic world, that is PRICELESS.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 13, 2013, 05:36:58 PM

Yep.

His genius wasn't in what he said - though he said a lot of great things - but in his demeanor.  He was calm.  He was speaking to YOU, and he was doing so quietly and earnestly.  There was no condemnation, no excitability...And in a manic world, that is PRICELESS.

Yes. He made me want to slow down and pay attention. His most riveting trait was that he was always PAYING ATTENTION.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Balls Wellington on June 13, 2013, 12:34:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdAZ79AhcfY

I actually felt strangely inspired and at peace with the world after watching this.

When my kids were small and I had him on every day, I just felt different.

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on June 14, 2013, 04:28:57 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 13, 2013, 05:36:58 PM

Yep.

Yes. He made me want to slow down and pay attention. His most riveting trait was that he was always PAYING ATTENTION.

There's a lot to be learned from him, I think.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

This was nice. I went on to the Bob Ross and the Reading Rainbow remixes. Talk about nostalgia. Thanks for sharing this, ECH.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.