News:

In my heart I knew that rotten testicles and inflamed penises were on the way.

Main Menu

HEY OREGON, WE'RE JUST AS WEIRD AS YOU ARE!

Started by East Coast Hustle, June 20, 2013, 09:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/Charges-Half-naked-man-was-high-on-meth-while-driving-with-daughters-212364221.html

QuoteAccording to the charges, troopers arrived and found Harty sweating heavily and obviously impaired by a drug. He allegedly told troopers he was having a dream that he was currently in a car crash. He later tested positive for methamphetamine, according to the charges.

Harty was also reportedly naked from the waste down, wearing only a woman's blouse. When responders cut the blouse away, they found a pair of prosthetic breasts. There was also a nearly completely full bottle of urine and a pair of woman's underwear on the floor of the car, according to the charges.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Balls Wellington on June 20, 2013, 09:19:18 PM
http://www.komonews.com/news/local/Charges-Half-naked-man-was-high-on-meth-while-driving-with-daughters-212364221.html

QuoteAccording to the charges, troopers arrived and found Harty sweating heavily and obviously impaired by a drug. He allegedly told troopers he was having a dream that he was currently in a car crash. He later tested positive for methamphetamine, according to the charges.

Harty was also reportedly naked from the waste down, wearing only a woman's blouse. When responders cut the blouse away, they found a pair of prosthetic breasts. There was also a nearly completely full bottle of urine and a pair of woman's underwear on the floor of the car, according to the charges.

I thought Hunter S Thompson was dead.   :lulz:
Molon Lube

Anna Mae Bollocks

Two posts and this thread is already boggling.  :lol:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

East Coast Hustle

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Freeky

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

-deep breath-

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Left

Hope was the thing with feathers.
I smacked it with a hammer until it was red and squashy

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

AW  HELLYEAH. I'm not gonna touch your territory, but there have been several Washington stories I wanted to post. You guys are on some slightly different shit (less BEES BEES BEES) than Oregon, but it's definitely Pacific Northwest.  :lol:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

East Coast Hustle

We seem to have less continual mid-level weirdness than you, but when we have something it's usually REALLY weird. Like, remember the folks in Clarkansas who took the pictures with the dead horse? Or that lady in Vantucky who burned herself in the face with acid and said it was a random attacker?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Balls Wellington on July 17, 2013, 06:53:06 AM
We seem to have less continual mid-level weirdness than you, but when we have something it's usually REALLY weird. Like, remember the folks in Clarkansas who took the pictures with the dead horse? Or that lady in Vantucky who burned herself in the face with acid and said it was a random attacker?

The dead horse chick was actually in Oregon, but you guys had Mr. Hand and the Salish Sea Foot Discoveries.

I still don't really understand why people freaked out so much about the horse. They ate it, it's not like they just let it go to waste.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on July 17, 2013, 08:16:56 AM

The dead horse chick was actually in Oregon, but you guys had Mr. Hand and the Salish Sea Foot Discoveries.

I still don't really understand why people freaked out so much about the horse. They ate it, it's not like they just let it go to waste.

For some reason I thought that was in Washougal or somewhere like that. But yeah, much ado about nothing. But it was still a really WEIRD nothing.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Balls Wellington on July 17, 2013, 10:05:02 AM
Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on July 17, 2013, 08:16:56 AM

For some reason I thought that was in Washougal or somewhere like that. But yeah, much ado about nothing. But it was still a really WEIRD nothing.

It was definitely pretty damned weird.

Freeky

I think the hullabaloo over the horse was "OMG THEY SHOT A HORSE AND TOOK PICTURES IN IT'S DEAD CARCASS ANIMAL ABUSE!"  and didn't think about how they ate it.  Also horses are not usually eaten in America, so that's weird too.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Freeky Queen of DERP on July 17, 2013, 11:19:09 PM
I think the hullabaloo over the horse was "OMG THEY SHOT A HORSE AND TOOK PICTURES IN IT'S DEAD CARCASS ANIMAL ABUSE!"  and didn't think about how they ate it.  Also horses are not usually eaten in America, so that's weird too.

The horse was dead by then, so it wasn't abuse, and my ass horses aren't usually eaten in America; in Oregon, meat is meat. When I was a kid you could buy it at the butcher.

Left

Quote from: Freeky Queen of DERP on July 17, 2013, 11:19:09 PM
And it was, like geriatric, and ill, so they were euthanizing the poor old thing, if I remember.

...Yeah, I thought that was in Washington State.
http://www.thestranger.com/seattle/the-animal-in-you/Content?oid=30811
QuoteFrom the gate of Pinyan's property, one can see a miniature red barn. If Pinyan hadn't died that day, not only would bestiality still be legal in Washington State, but here, near the shores of Oak Harbor, an engineer who worked on the most complex machine in the history of the world would be practically married to a horse, a descendant of the dominant means of transportation for centuries. On the surface, the situation would have looked normal: Pinyan, a proud equestrian by day, brushing his horse's mane, riding the handsome creature—but at night he would cross the line.
Hope was the thing with feathers.
I smacked it with a hammer until it was red and squashy

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division