News:

PD.com: The most patriotic board in America - jointly run by an Australian, an Irishman, a filthy Dutchman, a Canadian and some guy from the West Indies.

Main Menu

You should be proud of yourself!

Started by Left, June 22, 2013, 02:26:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on June 23, 2013, 03:23:36 AM
Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on June 23, 2013, 12:37:19 AM
Today, I went to the beach that is ten minutes from my front door that almost nobody knows about because it's on the other side of a heavy industrial district.

Now I am slightly sunburned.

:mittens:

Now I am 3/4 through a bottle of wine after getting taken out to fried chicken by Space Cowboy and coming home and trolling a bunch of pagans

This is a preeeettty great weekend so far.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

President Television

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on June 23, 2013, 07:10:46 AM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on June 23, 2013, 03:23:36 AM
Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on June 23, 2013, 12:37:19 AM
Today, I went to the beach that is ten minutes from my front door that almost nobody knows about because it's on the other side of a heavy industrial district.

Now I am slightly sunburned.

:mittens:

Now I am 3/4 through a bottle of wine after getting taken out to fried chicken by Space Cowboy and coming home and trolling a bunch of pagans

This is a preeeettty great weekend so far.

Sounds like it.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Pope Pixie Pickle

today I am doing a benefit advice training course and going to channel Nigel at my housemate's lazy non-cleaning-and-owes-us-£60-for-June's-bills-ass. He is more scared of payne than me. Today, I will show who you need to be afraid of at Casa Spag.

Yesterday i did a full day of debt advice training after drinking waay too much on Friday night and I made it through pretty well really... (I took it right up to the nose touching the wall stage of oh fuck I'm fucked up and managed not to collide with the wall).

also, yay for faith based charities that don't pray at every fucking intermission. here for the skills, not Jeebus, kthx.

Left

Quote from: Pixie on June 23, 2013, 07:54:58 AM
today I am doing a benefit advice training course and going to channel Nigel at my housemate's lazy non-cleaning-and-owes-us-£60-for-June's-bills-ass. He is more scared of payne than me. Today, I will show who you need to be afraid of at Casa Spag.
:evil:
You should add BWAHAHAHA! after that last bit...

Or maybe that's just me...
Hope was the thing with feathers.
I smacked it with a hammer until it was red and squashy

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Yesterday i did a full day of debt advice training after drinking waay too much on Friday night and I made it through pretty well really... (I took it right up to the nose touching the wall stage of oh fuck I'm fucked up and managed not to collide with the wall).

also, yay for faith based charities that don't pray at every fucking intermission. here for the skills, not Jeebus, kthx.

Just remember, Pixie, in your heart you are TEN FEET TALL AND MADE OF TITANIUM. When you talk to them, don't forget that, and make LOTS OF EYE CONTACT, like TOO MUCH EYE CONTACT.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Physically reach out and touch their eyeballs with your thumbs while staring them down, preferably. Or at least make them feel like you did.

Telarus

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on June 23, 2013, 08:11:13 AM
Physically reach out and touch their eyeballs with your thumbs while staring them down, preferably. Or at least make them feel like you did.

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Left

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on June 23, 2013, 08:10:07 AM
Just remember, Pixie, in your heart you are TEN FEET TALL AND MADE OF TITANIUM. When you talk to them, don't forget that, and make LOTS OF EYE CONTACT, like TOO MUCH EYE CONTACT.
Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on June 23, 2013, 08:11:13 AM
*makes notes*

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: hylierandom, A.D.D. on June 23, 2013, 02:43:36 AM
Quote from: Queen Gogira Pennyworth, BSW on June 22, 2013, 06:57:06 PM
I posted a video I've been sitting on for three months!
I don't know where to look for these?
Are we allowed to see it?
*Looks hopeful*

It's Anonymous stuff, dunno if it's anyone's cup of tea around here.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Queen Gogira Pennyworth, BSW on June 23, 2013, 01:05:20 PM
Quote from: hylierandom, A.D.D. on June 23, 2013, 02:43:36 AM
Quote from: Queen Gogira Pennyworth, BSW on June 22, 2013, 06:57:06 PM
I posted a video I've been sitting on for three months!
I don't know where to look for these?
Are we allowed to see it?
*Looks hopeful*

It's Anonymous stuff, dunno if it's anyone's cup of tea around here.

Yes, it totally is.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Payne beat me to it. Housemate is cowering in his room. I ARE DISAPPOINT.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Pixie on June 23, 2013, 05:08:00 PM

Payne beat me to it. Housemate is cowering in his room. I ARE DISAPPOINT.

DAMMIT  :argh!:

Pope Pixie Pickle

I get to play good cop tomorrow...

"do you want some help making up a budget" and "can you see why payne thinks you are taking the piss?" and "I am finding this stressful and stress makes me crazy. I'm trying to sort my life and shit out here, please don't put me back to square one and omg hide the sharps with this shit"

Left

Quote from: Pixie on June 23, 2013, 11:34:13 PM
I get to play good cop tomorrow...

"do you want some help making up a budget" and "can you see why payne thinks you are taking the piss?" and "I am finding this stressful and stress makes me crazy. I'm trying to sort my life and shit out here, please don't put me back to square one and omg hide the sharps with this shit"

I find brain cootie ranching is hard work.
Therefore I recommend taking advantage of any intimidation/guilting factors. 
Only upon those both truly deserving and amenable to such, of course.

Gojira's vid is now stuck in my head firmly and I am totally ok with this.  It is full of awesome.

President Television

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on June 23, 2013, 05:15:04 AM
Quote from: Uncle Wallified on June 23, 2013, 05:05:05 AM
I spent nearly all of last night being complimented on my bone structure by near-strangers on the Internet. It's not much, and it's an accident of birth, but it gave me the warm and fuzzies.

Oh, and I finally complimented a girl I've been into for a while. Which is a huge step for someone with social anxiety like mine. Again, warm and fuzzies.

Yay!

So, some background: She's been a friend of mine on the Internet for a while, and I've always sort of had feelings for her, but I was terrified she wouldn't reciprocate, so I repressed them. But she's also always been very heavily teasing me about it in a way that I always assumed was sarcasm. Anyway, lately she's been flat-out complimenting me on my appearance, and I haven't had any idea how to interpret it. I've had a long history of being on the butt end of psychological abuse and mind games, so I don't really know how to take a compliment or when they're genuine. I finally assumed she meant it, and repaid her in kind, and that led to this really awkward and confusing conversation today in which I flat-out told her how I felt and beat myself up a bit over it, and you know what? She's totally into me too.

I'm not used to the idea of being loved, or even liked. For me, this is like meeting LeVar Burton in person. It's like being a hardcore Dawkins-wannabe atheist, and taking a trip to heaven, and finding out that it really is paradise, and a just one at that. I guess what I'm trying to get at is that it goes completely against my belief system and it seems too good to be true. Seriously, this is the best BIP-smashing I have ever had. Right now the entire inside of my head is like this.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.