News:

No, we're not mercenaries. We just carry weapons and kill things for the joy of the experience.

Main Menu

Buttchugging, move aside: The newest HORRIBLE DANGER to THE CHILDREN!

Started by Doktor Howl, June 25, 2013, 05:41:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 25, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Quote from: FRIDAY TIME on June 25, 2013, 06:17:12 PM
Well, they do quote one doctor:

Quote"The normal sensation when you drink and you are getting more drunk is to vomit: It's your body's way of expelling alcohol," explained Dr. Robert Glatter of Lenox Hill Hospital. " However, when you inhale alcohol, your brain has no way of expelling it."

And that's true information.  But at what point is he saying that people are actually doing this, that kids are actually doing it, or that he's dealt with any cases of this at all?

It's also WRONG

WRONG WRONG WRONG.

You can't inhale vaporized alcohol fast enough to get to the puking point, and it gets into the brain the same way it gets out, through the blood.

NO, IT'S TRUE, YOUR BRAIN CAN'T VOMIT, THOUGH IT PROBABLY WANTS TO AFTER READING SOMETHING THIS MORONIC.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on June 26, 2013, 01:47:08 AM

Quote"The normal sensation when you drink and you are getting more drunk is to vomit: It's your body's way of expelling alcohol," explained Dr. Robert Glatter of Lenox Hill Hospital. " However, when you inhale alcohol, your brain has no way of expelling it."

And that's true information.  But at what point is he saying that people are actually doing this, that kids are actually doing it, or that he's dealt with any cases of this at all?

It's also WRONG

WRONG WRONG WRONG.

You can't inhale vaporized alcohol fast enough to get to the puking point, and it gets into the brain the same way it gets out, through the blood.

NO, IT'S TRUE, YOUR BRAIN CAN'T VOMIT, THOUGH IT PROBABLY WANTS TO AFTER READING SOMETHING THIS MORONIC.

I mean, technically you CAN inhale it that fast, it's just that, like sticking vodka in your vagina, it would be neither simple nor particularly pleasurable, as I'm sure anyone who has accidentally inhaled a bit of bourbon can attest.  :lulz:

Richter

:lulz:

I want to see someone shooting this "smoked" booze buttchug style.  Back to the days of blowing smoke up your own ass.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Richter on June 26, 2013, 02:03:24 AM
:lulz:

I want to see someone shooting this "smoked" booze buttchug style.  Back to the days of blowing smoke up your own ass.

Which is, when it's all said and done, what this is all about.

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

HOW MANY KIDS HAVE TO GET HURT OR DIE FROM SNORTING SKITTLES, HUH?
Molon Lube

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

AFK

Well, yes, people are doing it which can be easily proven by the fact that a) there is a product (Google: Vaportini) and b) people are buying and using the product.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: My Other Username Is A Pseudonym on June 26, 2013, 02:30:57 AM

Well, yes, people are doing it which can be easily proven by the fact that a) there is a product (Google: Vaportini) and b) people are buying and using the product.

So, how many kids are using it?
Molon Lube

AFK

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 26, 2013, 02:34:01 AM

I'll bet the farm it ain't zero. 

Doktor Howl

Quote from: My Other Username Is A Pseudonym on June 26, 2013, 02:37:14 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 26, 2013, 02:34:01 AM

I'll bet the farm it ain't zero.

Well, yeah, you kind of have a vested interest in it, the same way a vulture has a vested interest in alkaline water holes.
Molon Lube

AFK

Doktor Howl

Quote from: My Other Username Is A Pseudonym on June 26, 2013, 03:03:36 AM
Do you think it's zero?

I think it's probably about the same number as the kids who had pharming parties.  IE, the ones in your head.
Molon Lube