News:

Sometimes I rattle the cage and beat my head uselessly against its bars, but sometimes, I can shake one loose and use it as a dildo.

Main Menu

Tuscon has moved to North Carolina!

Started by Ben Shapiro, June 29, 2013, 04:42:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Left

It's a RACE TO THE BOTTOM!

How low can YOU go!
Hope was the thing with feathers.
I smacked it with a hammer until it was red and squashy

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

WOW

And next year, they're going to be all "OMG WHY DO WE HAVE SUCH A HUGE HOMELESSNESS PROBLEM?"
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

QuoteDelaying would burden businesses and potentially increase the debt, said Rep. Julia Howard, R-Davie. The cuts also will push people to find work faster, then move to a better job as the economy improves, she said.

Yeah, because the problem is simply that they aren't trying HARD enough to find work.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Left

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on June 29, 2013, 10:29:09 PM
WOW

And next year, they're going to be all "OMG WHY DO WE HAVE SUCH A HUGE HOMELESSNESS PROBLEM?"

:horrormirth:

tyrannosaurus vex

WOW

Too optimistic. They will not be wondering why at all. They will already know that the homelessness epidemic is caused by illegal aliens flooding in because of Obama's immigration policies, and stealing all the jobs.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Ben Shapiro

WOW

CLEARLY the gays are all getting married to abuse the privileges of REAL couples, and are forcing regular folks out of their homes to accommodate their dangerous lifestyle.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: /b/earman on June 30, 2013, 02:43:45 AM
WOW

CLEARLY the gays are all getting married to abuse the privileges of REAL couples, and are forcing regular folks out of their homes to accommodate their dangerous lifestyle.

:horrormirth:

Left

Quote from: /b/earman on June 30, 2013, 02:43:45 AM
WOW

HOMO CONSPIRACY WIN!!!

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube