News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "I've always, always regarded the Discordians as being people who chose to be Discordians because they can't be arsed to actually do any work to develop a relationship with a specific deity, they were too wishy-washy to choose just one path, and they just want to be a mishmash of everything and not have to work at learning about rituals or traditions or any such thing as that."

Main Menu

okCupid

Started by Cardinal Pizza Deliverance., July 12, 2013, 09:56:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Okay. Which one of you guys was 'sexyjos' ?

QuoteWe will meet after dark.
I will wear jeans and a shirt. you will be dressed in an inappropriate dress or perhaps an equally inappropriate short skirt.We will kiss on first sight. Without reservation. No holding back, regardless of where we meet. A long, deep, delicious tongue wagging kiss.
Here is a list of things we probably should not do, but will do most of, if not all of: Whispering. Hand-holding. Long, deep public kissing, Stroking, Public displays of affection, even public sex.
It will probably be so amazing, we most likely find ourselves meeting again tomorrow night at about the same time. If you have any plans, any plans at all, you should probably clear your calendar even before responding to this post.
I'm good looking, Dominant, sensual, a gentleman, fun, charming and even sweet. Not for the meek, I'm all business about this. so hit me back and we can make our own 50 shades story!
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

and 'openmyeyeswider' ?

QuoteWho is the mysterious woman behind the deceptively piercing eyes? You definitely intrigue me, but the way those eyes bore into my soul puts me back a step.

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Holy shit how do you end up with all the awesome ones?

Cain

Not me.  My OKC messages are poems based on the letters sent by the Zodiac killer.

Quote from: Cain on July 12, 2013, 10:13:00 PM
Not me.  My OKC messages are poems based on the letters sent by the Zodiac killer.

I will keep an eye out for those! :P

Quote from: Queen Gogira Pennyworth, BSW on July 12, 2013, 10:07:38 PM
Holy shit how do you end up with all the awesome ones?

My magic allure draws them to me like pollen sings to bees. Or something. I really don't know how I got so lucky. :P

Left

I found girlfriendo through POF.

...I found an orgy  through OkC.

*Shrug*  Your mileage may vary.

Hope was the thing with feathers.
I smacked it with a hammer until it was red and squashy

Quote from: hylierandom, A.D.D. on July 13, 2013, 01:25:29 AM

Ok?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on July 12, 2013, 09:56:27 PM

I will wear jeans and a shirt. you will be dressed in an inappropriate dress or perhaps an equally inappropriate short skirt.We will kiss on first sight. Without reservation. No holding back, regardless of where we meet. A long, deep, delicious tongue wagging kiss.
Here is a list of things we probably should not do, but will do most of, if not all of: Whispering. Hand-holding. Long, deep public kissing, Stroking, Public displays of affection, even public sex.
It will probably be so amazing, we most likely find ourselves meeting again tomorrow night at about the same time. If you have any plans, any plans at all, you should probably clear your calendar even before responding to this post.
I'm good looking, Dominant, sensual, a gentleman, fun, charming and even sweet. Not for the meek, I'm all business about this. so hit me back and we can make our own 50 shades story!

UM, GROSS. :vom:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Thread is now about Hylierandom. Sorry CPD.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on July 13, 2013, 05:27:50 PM

Yep. :D My first message on my other account was some white, overweight guy in his 40's going on about how bisexuals were going to HELL especially FAGGOTS who deserve to DIE while being roasted on a SPIT made from SATAN'S COCK.

I sent back a note saying it sounded like he had interesting fetishes and did he want to talk some more and he lost it.  So this time around I'm just trying to share the lulz. :D

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on July 13, 2013, 05:29:42 PM

Thread is now about Hylierandom. Sorry CPD.

:lulz:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on July 13, 2013, 05:30:03 PM

Yep. :D My first message on my other account was some white, overweight guy in his 40's going on about how bisexuals were going to HELL especially FAGGOTS who deserve to DIE while being roasted on a SPIT made from SATAN'S COCK.

I sent back a note saying it sounded like he had interesting fetishes and did he want to talk some more and he lost it.  So this time around I'm just trying to share the lulz. :D

Oh yes, PLEASE do!  :lol: I occasionally get some interesting/creepy/hilarious ones. Like this:

Quotewatcha up to today? I'd love to lie around naked and just enjoy each other's company. if there's chemistry, all the better. text me (503) ###-#### if interested. i'm in NW off 23 rd. - B----

And then there was this:

QuoteI have business, a truck, and two kids. I rent a house, and have a house my ex lives in. I live with two cats, and my ex has our dogs. Not even close to a degree. I live close, own my business with, and get along very well with my ex. So i can visit my house and dogs when i want.

Um... good for you? I guess?

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on July 13, 2013, 05:36:36 PM
Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on July 13, 2013, 05:30:03 PM

Oh yes, PLEASE do!  :lol: I occasionally get some interesting/creepy/hilarious ones. Like this:

Quotewatcha up to today? I'd love to lie around naked and just enjoy each other's company. if there's chemistry, all the better. text me (503) ###-#### if interested. i'm in NW off 23 rd. - B----

And then there was this:

QuoteI have business, a truck, and two kids. I rent a house, and have a house my ex lives in. I live with two cats, and my ex has our dogs. Not even close to a degree. I live close, own my business with, and get along very well with my ex. So i can visit my house and dogs when i want.

Um... good for you? I guess?

The first one would get a response like "Well I don't mind laying around naked, how do you feel about asymmetrical anatomy and/or abnormal growths? It can be sort of off-putting for some people . . . ."

The second one is a puzzler, though. Does he want a merit badge or is he laying the groundwork to cover up the fact he's still boning his ex?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I don't know, it was mystifying. He didn't ask any questions or say anything about being interested in meeting me, so I just didn't reply.