News:

if the thee off of you are revel in the fact you ds a discordant suck it's dick and praise it's agenda? guess what bit-chit's not. hat I in fact . do you really think it'd theshare about shit, hen you should indeed tare-take if the frontage that you're into. do you really think it's the hardcore shite of the left thy t? you're little f/cking girls parackind abbot in tituts. FUCK YOU. you're latecomers, and you 're folks who don't f/cking get it. plez challenge me.

Main Menu

Remember the kid the DEA "lost" for 5 days in a holding cell?

Started by Telarus, July 31, 2013, 05:31:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Q. G. Pennyworth


Junkenstein

That's actually hilarious considering everything else you've done so far.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Junkenstein on August 01, 2013, 07:01:30 PM
That's actually hilarious considering everything else you've done so far.

I've been using my work machine for actual work the last couple days. It's crazy, I know.

Junkenstein

Quote from: Queen Gogira Pennyworth, BSW on August 01, 2013, 07:03:27 PM
Quote from: Junkenstein on August 01, 2013, 07:01:30 PM
That's actually hilarious considering everything else you've done so far.

I've been using my work machine for actual work the last couple days. It's crazy, I know.

Ah that's the problem.

NEVER do that.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.