News:

MysticWicks endorsement: ""Oooh, I'm a Discordian! I can do whatever I want! Which means I can just SAY I'm a pagan but I never bother doing rituals or studying any kind of sacred texts or developing a relationship with deity, etc! I can go around and not be Christian, but I won't quite be anything else either because I just can't commit and I can't be ARSED to commit!"

Main Menu

Dead Ostrich Quadcopter

Started by McGrupp, August 01, 2013, 09:33:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McGrupp

Half Ostrich. Half Helicopter. 100 percent confused as to how much I should be enjoying this.

http://io9.com/dead-ostrich-quadcopter-set-to-i-believe-i-can-fly-wi-990999322

Junkenstein

The best thing about this is the conversation that must have taken place before starting on the project.

"Dude. Dude. Dude. Dude. Dude."
"What man"
"Dude. We could TOTALLY turn that ostrich into a drone"
"OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTT"
"I KNOW"
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Junkenstein

Really, the only responsible thing to do with that is pick a random direction and just max it out. As high and fast as possible until you see it fall out of range. Turn around and run like hell.

Why you'd put it on the internet instead of doing that is beyond me.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

McGrupp

Quote from: Junkenstein on August 01, 2013, 09:37:47 PM
The best thing about this is the conversation that must have taken place before starting on the project.

"Dude. Dude. Dude. Dude. Dude."
"What man"
"Dude. We could TOTALLY turn that ostrich into a drone"
"OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTT"
"I KNOW"

:lulz:

Left

GOOD GAWD!

I hope mixing robotics and taxidermy doesn't catch on!

:horrormirth:

(found at the site of:  http://christiaanzwanikken.wordpress.com/  )
Hope was the thing with feathers.
I smacked it with a hammer until it was red and squashy