News:

Not just a bunch of "Trotskyist, car-hating, Hugo Chavez idolising, newt-fancying hypocrites and bendy bus fetishists."

Main Menu

OK Cupid: Round IVXXXIX

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, August 03, 2013, 01:47:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Dude:
Quotei would be HAPPY to get to know you. interested?

Me:
QuoteAre you in the Alberta Arts/Mississippi neighborhood? I want to clarify that I am not looking for dating or hookups, just expanding my neighborhood social circle.

Dude:
QuoteI live in my 1978 Dodge Xplorer 18.5ft HouseCar (a classic with sunken floor), so I find myself in many areas. Alberta / Mississippi areas are indeed great to visit and street camp.. So YES. As well I fully understand your interest is social network expansion NOT dating nor 'hookups'. I myself am OPEN TO, though not searching for beyond the getting to know and allowing for highest good / integrity etc at any given moment.

Today will be a good test as well for the HC as the drizzle i hope stays OUTSIDE....

So, from here?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Left

Hope was the thing with feathers.
I smacked it with a hammer until it was red and squashy

McGrupp

Pæs

What does he think capital letters are for?

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on August 03, 2013, 01:47:43 AM
Dude:

Me:
QuoteAre you in the Alberta Arts/Mississippi neighborhood? I want to clarify that I am not looking for dating or hookups, just expanding my neighborhood social circle.

Dude:
QuoteI live in my 1978 Dodge Xplorer 18.5ft HouseCar (a classic with sunken floor), so I find myself in many areas. Alberta / Mississippi areas are indeed great to visit and street camp.. So YES. As well I fully understand your interest is social network expansion NOT dating nor 'hookups'. I myself am OPEN TO, though not searching for beyond the getting to know and allowing for highest good / integrity etc at any given moment.

Today will be a good test as well for the HC as the drizzle i hope stays OUTSIDE....

So, from here?

at least he's not talking about his cock!

Left

Quote from: Pixie on August 03, 2013, 02:57:38 AM
Dude:

Me:

Dude:

So, from here?

Yanno...that's a good point. :|

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: hylierandom, A.D.D. on August 03, 2013, 03:03:57 AM
Quote from: Pixie on August 03, 2013, 02:57:38 AM
Dude:

Me:

Dude:

So, from here?

Yanno...that's a good point. :|

I think my baseline is too low.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

My profile, basically; "I'm looking for people in my neighborhood who might want to go out and chat sometimes".

His profile, basically; "I am a lonely old man who lives in a car".

Sigh.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Suu

Housecar?

I honestly didn't know it was a thing. I googled Ford Explorer HouseCar and got this:

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Suu on August 03, 2013, 03:37:34 AM
Housecar?

I honestly didn't know it was a thing. I googled Ford Explorer HouseCar and got this:

It is a euphemism for "camper van". He lives in one of these:

Left

I'd live in one of those. :)
...If I didn't have a pack of dogs already... :sad:

Eh, like my doggies. :)

Suu

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on August 03, 2013, 03:41:53 AM
Quote from: Suu on August 03, 2013, 03:37:34 AM
Housecar?

It is a euphemism for "camper van". He lives in one of these:

Oh.

Makes much more sense.  Now I feel pretty sad for the fella. That's a hard life.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Which is why it makes perfect sense that he's on OK Cupid looking to date younger women.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Danger, danger, Will Robinson. He'll just eat all your refrigerated goods and clog your shower with his back hair.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on August 03, 2013, 04:21:23 AM
Danger, danger, Will Robinson. He'll just eat all your refrigerated goods and clog your shower with his back hair.

What did I do now?
Molon Lube